Thread: Site T-shirts help needed

Site T-shirts help needed

Hi All,
    Unfortunately I find myself with increasing health problems which means that I won't be able to go to the CLA fair this year. I had intended to bring the T-shirts along and pass them on to their owners. Can anyone help me out here; I need someone to post out the T-shirts’ to members not going to the CLA and to also hand them out to those who are. Sorry to drop this on you it wasn't a decision taken lightly believe me.

Mr B., I am really sorry to hear that you are not well. I don't know what I am doing as far as the CLA goes this year but I won't be there all weekend. I am very happy to post the T-shirts out for you though. I can have them picked up by a courier company and than have someone pop them individually in the post. All I would need from you is a list of addresses.
    Cheers
    Andy

Re: Site T-shirts help needed

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Hi All,
    Unfortunately I find myself with increasing health problems which means that I won't be able to go to the CLA fair this year. I had intended to bring the T-shirts along and pass them on to their owners. Can anyone help me out here; I need someone to post out the T-shirts’ to members not going to the CLA and to also hand them out to those who are. Sorry to drop this on you it wasn't a decision taken lightly believe me.
    Sorry to hear your under the weather buddy. I wish there was something i could do to help you out but i`m the wrong end of the country.
    basil.

Please bare with us for a while over the Tshirts. I will be at the CLA and I or Andy will be back in touch via this thread in the next few days to let you know what we are going to do to resolve the distribution of Tshirts ordered.

Thank you for your patience.

Sikamalc

t shirts

Myself or duncan could pick them up and transport them to CLA we will be there on friday and working on NGO on saturday but dont know about distributing them from there could 300 distribute through BDS as i think he is on there stand all week end i could get them to him if this is feasible . I await your reply muddy

Thank you Muddy, you have a PM, your offer of help is gratefully received and I or John will let you know what the outcome of the distribution of the Tshirts is.