.20 Tac

Hi Steve.

i am in wiltshire and have .20 tac for fox and vermin (samr thing here) but says clearly fox and vermin.

hth.

bob.

Anyone have a twenty tac for fox AND vermin? (or a .204 Ruger), & what county are you in :?:. Steve.

I applied for a 20cal about 3 months ago and have just had it added to my FAC for fox and any other lawful quarry. I only asked for it for long range rabbiting as the 17hmr was not up to long range shooting in the wind so I asked for the 20cal. They gave it me with fox added as well.

With Ammo as I homeload they gave me store 600 buy 500.

Leicestershire are very good though to be honest.

I know people in Staffs with .204 for fox and vermin. But then with the new home office guidance I have heard that Cheshire are issuing new/renewals .223 for fox and vermin. Mines in for 1 for 1 at the moment on my 308 - might ask for the 223 to be modified too if possible.

I've a 20BR and Surrey issued it for fox and vermin.

I did have to give them details of what a 20BR was as they didn't know!.

Andy

Anyone have a twenty tac for fox AND vermin? (or a .204 Ruger), & what county are you in :?:. Steve.

I know people in Staffs with .204 for fox and vermin. But then with the new home office guidance I have heard that Cheshire are issuing new/renewals .223 for fox and vermin. Mines in for 1 for 1 at the moment on my 308 - might ask for the 223 to be modified too if possible.

Steve, just to follow up my findings, had a call from Cheshire firearms yesterday they have finally also added foxes as well as deer on the 308 but won't put foxes AND vermin on the 223 as I am not formally employed as a farmer or gamekeeper! I tried to point out that I am undertaking pest control for these purposes and that the landowners don't undertake this role but they weren't having it! Hey ho, I wasn't about to argue it too far as I want the FAC back asap...but lets wait again until the review of the licencing laws come out!

Back