are you on the same planet
sorry to be blunt
but the thread is titled NGO dogs for deer day
which info can be sought on the following links

http://www.nationalgamekeepers.org.uk/events/155/

http://www.nationalgamekeepers.org.uk/events/182/
I do believe there are just a couple of places left
and from what I was told should be a good couple of days
I believe Jagare is attending and he does know his stuff, those on the course will benefit from his input
that's for sure

as for those needing info on the Gamekeepers fair
google it,
it aint that difficult:doh:

sorry to be blunt

I believe Jagare is attending and he does know his stuff, those on the course will benefit from his input
that's for sure

google it,

Now, Now Richard, rubbed our bum against a sharp Christmas tree have we :D

John

Hi Marrajack
Gamekeepers Fair is at Catton Park (9-10 April) there will be a specific BASC Deer Managemant Village at this show.I assume that is where the confusion has come from.
NGO day is one day for begineers one day for more advanced 26/27 March

Now, Now Richard, rubbed our bum against a sharp Christmas tree have we :D

John

John
I'm all for dumb questions, but sometimes they get a little much:p
must start back on the drink again
It gave a better sense of realism when your on it :D:D

sorry to be blunt

that's for sure

google it,

Rich,

This is not the first time of late that you have been so blunt and sharp in your reply.

I thought this was a site that any new member, no matter how silly a question could seem, could ask that question without being chastised, ridiculed or made to feel uneasy as not to post again!

As an experienced member as yourself, who has helped so many members out in the past with kindness, help and advice, even stalking/shooting I am surprised at your recent responses.

Shame on you! You of all people I would expect more tolerance to what would seem like innocent questions from those who are less experienced than you!!

Rich,

This is not the first time of late that you have been so blunt and sharp in your reply.

I thought this was a site that any new member, no matter how silly a question could seem, could ask that question without being chastised, ridiculed or made to feel uneasy as not to post again!

As an experienced member as yourself, who has helped so many members out in the past with kindness, help and advice, even stalking/shooting I am surprised at your recent responses.

Shame on you! You of all people I would expect more tolerance to what would seem like innocent questions from those who are less experienced than you!!

Well said. Everyone is welcome on this site, unlike the other site you are a member of Rich, so lets be welcoming and help folk. After all everyone has to start somewhere, and I would rather you did not put such unwelcoming posts up in future, thank you.

John
I'm all for dumb questions, but sometimes they get a little much:p
must start back on the drink again
It gave a better sense of realism when your on it :D:D

I was going to reply to this stupidity but others have beaten me to it.

Rich,

Stu
with no dis-respect to yourself as you Know I value your input past , present & future
but I feel you hav read this one wrong about myself
So Please except my apologies for posting how I feel and also to marrajack if I hav got this so wrong
As I read it, the OP was about the NGO dogs for deer day
but the post which I felt was inappropiate , was asking about the Gamekeepers fair and when it was
nothing to do with the NGO dogs for deer day
yes I know I'm passionate about dogs which is why I replied
so why ask a totally different question which is not related with out any hint of a change of direction to the OP,
so to me a stupid post
all questions are never stupid if asked in the appropiate situ or section of a site
I felt this one was not really relevant to the original thread and direction it had taken
but posted more out of being lazy on finding out about the gamekeepers fair
As you know I will help anyone who asks or even hints in the right direction of needing help in an area where I hav prior knowledge and experience in and I will put myself out to do what I can
as for in-experienced
I think you may well also by now know how in-experienced I am with computers ,
so I googled both the NGO and gamekeepers fair to see what the results were
both came up with the info for anyone who was really interested to get the basic info
but me being me , went one further
I found out a little more about the dogs for deer day and posted not only the googled links for both days but also that xtra info and also the possibility of still a few vacant places + additional extras which I could not see on the NGO website relating to Jagare ( Alan knows his stuff)
so why should I be ashamed for going that one step futher and trying to help even more
I will add at this point I am not a member of the NGO , so posting the info I searched for does not benefit me in any way, but may help others
In future I shall not bother to go out of my way
It is so nice to see I will be judged so harshly by so many on the few blunter posts I make when trying to get a point across , than the many other posts I hav posted to date
put's it all into perspective now
cheers for that

Stu
with no dis-respect to yourself as you Know I value your input past , present & future
but I feel you hav read this one wrong about myself
So Please except my apologies for posting how I feel and also to marrajack if I hav got this so wrong
As I read it, the OP was about the NGO dogs for deer day
but the post which I felt was inappropiate , was asking about the Gamekeepers fair and when it was
nothing to do with the NGO dogs for deer day
yes I know I'm passionate about dogs which is why I replied
so why ask a totally different question which is not related with out any hint of a change of direction to the OP,
so to me a stupid post
all questions are never stupid if asked in the appropiate situ or section of a site
I felt this one was not really relevant to the original thread and direction it had taken
but posted more out of being lazy on finding out about the gamekeepers fair
As you know I will help anyone who asks or even hints in the right direction of needing help in an area where I hav prior knowledge and experience in and I will put myself out to do what I can
as for in-experienced
I think you may well also by now know how in-experienced I am with computers ,
so I googled both the NGO and gamekeepers fair to see what the results were
both came up with the info for anyone who was really interested to get the basic info
but me being me , went one further
I found out a little more about the dogs for deer day and posted not only the googled links for both days but also that xtra info and also the possibility of still a few vacant places + additional extras which I could not see on the NGO website relating to Jagare ( Alan knows his stuff)
so why should I be ashamed for going that one step futher and trying to help even more
I will add at this point I am not a member of the NGO , so posting the info I searched for does not benefit me in any way, but may help others
In future I shall not bother to go out of my way
It is so nice to see I will be judged so harshly by so many on the few blunter posts I make when trying to get a point across , than the many other posts I hav posted to date
put's it all into perspective now
cheers for that

Say what you like you were out of order, the man asked a question and you got sarky there was no need for it and it was pointed out to you. As for being judged on all your posts you have been on sites long enough to know that it don't work like that. All you had to do was ignore it, there was no one forcing you to answer but you did, and not in a nice way. You were wrong, accept it, move on.

John

I'll be looking to go to the second NGO Dogs for Deer day on the Sunday.

Any idea if Alan 'Jagare' will be there for both days?

Don't think I can make the Gamekeepers Fair though. :coat:

I have spoken to alan veir a pm and i think he is going to be there maybe helping out,but not running the day.
Not to sure but i am sure if he sees this we Will get an answer.

Anthony

I'm doing the Saturday training day and will be there on Sunday to helpout. Look Forward to meeting S D members there.

I'm doing the Saturday training day and will be there on Sunday to helpout. Look Forward to meeting S D members there.
see you there saturday jagare just got my conformation through the other day and looking forward to it
all the best
jimmy

Back