Thread: Apologies, I guess I got it wrong (story of my life:-))

Apologies, I guess I got it wrong (story of my life:-))

Hi everyone

Firstly apologies, I guess I didn't appreciate or really notice I should have introduced myself before posting, so here goes

I live in the West Midlands, (only air at the mo) moving to smallholding when I wish to apply for fac, I currently have a few permissions for pest control, Rabbits, Woodies etc.

My main interest as in my post elsewhere is really for food, and would love the opportunity to tag along with professionals to understand and develop my interest and knowledge in stalking for food, Deer would be perfect to start, but am also keen for Wild Boar, and Wildfowling

Pointers, tips, advice would be most welcome,

V Best wishes

Steve

Welcome to the site Steve, you will find a vast amount of knowledge on here, dont be affraid to ask questions as there is always someone who will help you or guide you in the right direction.
    good luck
    Carl

Thanks Carl, and also to Groach1234 (George) for pointing out my blatantly (in hindsight) Schoolboy error

Looking forward to learning loads, may not post too often to start as there is loads of reading to do, and I try not to ask too many daft questions

Cheers

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by PaddockSteve View Post
    Thanks Carl, and also to Groach1234 (George) for pointing out my blatantly (in hindsight) Schoolboy error

Looking forward to learning loads, may not post too often to start as there is loads of reading to do, and I try not to ask too many daft questions

Cheers

Steve
    Good to see you have done it now steve i've only been stalking 6 months myself so still very new too it but this is the greatest source of knowledge i've found in one place and what is it they say about stupid questions being those you dont ask. I hope someone local can help with your search for stalking and point you in the right direction.

George