Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accucover

I got one and it is freakin fantastic.................
    Essentially it ensures that your crosshairs are in line with the arrows, no parallax. It is a great training aid and really demonstrates parallax.
    As you can tell I was impressed.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Just bought a couple so will let you know how I get when I've fitted them this weekend.

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

be very interested to see what you think of them.
    been toyimg with the idea myself

I got one for my Docter Scope last week. According to the online table I'ld to order an E144. It arrived two days later and was too large. I checked that I hadn't made a mistake and emailed them. Got an email back from Nick apologising, saying it was Data from Doctor that he'ld used, and the next morning a smaller fitting replacement arrived. Fair play to them - - I'm impressed! This one fits perfectly and I've used it for last few days. Just getting used to it but it seems to be a worthwhile piece of kit.

JR

I wouod be very interested to know what you guys think of the material and build quality. I am thinking of these as replacements for the
    crap that Butler Creek has been selling recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka View Post
    I wouod be very interested to know what you guys think of the material and build quality. I am thinking of these as replacements for the
    crap that Butler Creek has been selling recently.
    The point is they only do eye piece covers not objective covers. In my opinion there is no need for eye piece covers. I also broke my butler creek cover on first or second outing and would consider a replacement but I would only buy objective cover. No need for the fancy eye piece...

I got one for my Chrimbo, after not doing as well as I should have on a Fallow doe last year because of cant. Really makes you think about prallax error. I replaced the Butler Creek that bust first time out. I'd recommend getting one.

Just ordered one and will be trying it soon. Last time I got caught in the rain both lenses of the scope got wet plus bins. So worth it but also has the added advantage of the parallax correction. Can't be a bad thing even if your an A1 shot.

Good post Singing Stalker, i think i will get one and try it