Blood for trails

Bdswest

Hi

I was wondering if there is anyone on here In the cirencester/ Gloucestershire area that may be able to provide me with some blood. I have a young pup that I want to try on some blood trails but due to circumstances outside my control I don't currently have access to get any. Working on this at the minute but was hoping someone out ther may be able to help me so i can get him started on them.

Cheers Jon

Hi Jon,
I am probably to far away from to help, but i have just frozen 4 litres and will be putting it into 100 mm containers, you are more then welcome to some./

Tony

Tony,
Thanks for the offer unfortunately can't see me being able to get your way for some time. Andrew I'll have a look.

Cheers Jon

What about the freeze-dried stuff that Kit on here sells? Anyone used it?
I have used the dried stuff, i am sure it is not as good as the real stuff but it has worked fine for me so far. I used some last week and made up 250 ml and laid a 500m trail and she followed it well.

Im only 20mins or so from cirencester. We are culling in the park over the next week or so, so can get plenty of fresh blood. pm me if your interested.

Robbo

Back