Thread: Rws titan magazine 22-250

Rws titan magazine 22-250

RWS TITAN MAGAZINE 22-250

Does anyone have a spare one for sale or can point point me in the direction of where to obtain a new one please.

ATB

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    RWS TITAN MAGAZINE 22-250

Does anyone have a spare one for sale or can point point me in the direction of where to obtain a new one please.

ATB

Tom

Hi tom i think the RWS Titan is distributed by Ruag. you will have to state if its a Std or extended magazine.

the web add: WWW.ruag.co.uk

Email: enquiries@ruag.co.uk

post add: Ruag ammotec uk
    upton cross
    liskeard
    cornwall
    PL14 5BQ

Hi Thomas , i have just bought a RWS TITAN in 6.5 x 55 , Gunshop in Northants John Bradshaws
    they can get a hold of these mags, all cals , mate . Ring Marcus or Iain on 01832 226 376 , good lads ,
    hope this helps mate .

Cheers Jock

Thanks for the help chaps, most appreciated.

Jock, I will give this shop a call, I hope you are enjoying your new rifle. I am sure your rifle will be fine, but I have feed problems with mine, in that when I crank the bolt it pushes the head into the bottom of the chamber, either slicing the edge of the bullet, or jamming it against the edge and stopping it entering chamber. The only way it will work is to hand feed it. I have tried adjusting the mag, but still no good, depending on cost of new mag I thought I would try that route.

ATB

Tom

Hi Tom , i had the same prob on the ranges , when i first went too zero the 6.5 . I mucked about with the mag and got the rounds seating
    better , nil issues now , fingers x , this was with the mag with the rifle and a spare i bought , from the gents above . Ask them for advice
    and i am sure they will help . Let me know if you get your prob rectified mate .

Best Wishes Jock