Thread: Maiden for sale in Morrisons

Maiden for sale in Morrisons

Why, you may ask, am I suggesting you take advantage of the clothes maiden sale now on in Morrisons? (20 down to 6)
    Just pull off two of the studs on the side of the retaining bars on the top section then you have the makings of a perfect roe,munty, cwd holder for your larder.
    I've bent the legs a little and drilled a hole in each corner of one of my blood boxes, turn the blood box over and the legs fit firmly in to the holes and are at a perfect non back breaking height for butchering.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Account Suspended
    Any pictures

can do tomorrow, busy looking at the anne summers site at the moment and turning the screen on its side as I'm sure some of this stuff is upside down
    Quad sticks

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    can do tomorrow, busy looking at the anne summers site at the moment and turning the screen on its side as I'm sure some of this stuff is upside down
    Can we have a piccy of the Anne Summers screen with you upside down please

top level removed and sat on top of blood box 1st pic. Second is whats left of the maiden, a stand alone stand for roe etc while in the larder.
    Attachment 4923Attachment 4924
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    top level removed and sat on top of blood box 1st pic. Second is whats left of the maiden, a stand alone stand for roe etc while in the larder.
    Attachment 4923Attachment 4924
    What a great idea. I have got one of those in the cupboard under the stairs at home. Will wait for my Mrs to go out and get the hacksaw out!!!

She will have to dry her knickers somewhere else now!!!

What a great tip, add it to the tips section.

Cheers

Ross