Thread: For Sale 1 year Old Sprocker

For Sale 1 year Old Sprocker

Due to a change in circumstances I have for sale my 1 year old Sprocker Eric.
    He is a cracking little dog, both parents work in drugs and explosives, he has so much potential and will make a great little gun dog or family pet.

Good natured and just loves life!

Im looking for 175 ono

The dog has got to go urgently due to a change in circumstances.

Open to offers on this little chap, lovely little dog.

He has indeed! :0)

At the moment he is snoring contendedly on the floor next to Jo's ('Artemiss') feet. He has dropped into the family and made himself at home within a couple days - lovely to see how he and the Cocker go exploring together.

A really bright and outgoing little fellow - he has the makings of an excellent worker!

Rgds

Ian

Ha Ha HA!, I knew it wasn't enough, that very clever thing round the ankles in the kitchen!........... Kindred spirits EH!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Steve,

Now I have two around my ankles - both bringing me their food bowls when they're finished!
    And yes, he also tried to bring me the water bowl, like Jeger did, four times in one day!

It is funny though. The 'coiled spring' I saw on Sundays viewing, is very different to what I'm seeing now.
    I keep them busy during the day, and just get a pair of 'flop dogs' in the evening!
    It's funny as hell, watching a Spaniel desperately wanting to stay awake, but the eyes say different!

He's so sweet though, and very willing to please. Superb little dog, and really happy.

Jo

Sounds like your excercise regime is right on the money!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!