Thread: Guns stolen!

Guns stolen!

In the local paper today............

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...ey_house_raid/

Some of the comments are 'interesting' !

ATB

Michelle

This is very sad for the owner and licence holders in general. I hope for his sake everything was in the place it should be and the theift was not made easy.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 14-02-2011 at 14:26.

The comments are typical of the brainwashed ill informed. Notice how once their small minded media brainwashed atitude is challenged they resort to abuse.

Their belief that if guns are banned they will all be magically safe tells how stupid they really are. I wonder when murder became illegal? yet every year there are quite a few murders committed.

The second paragraph gets me " SHOTGUNS and rifles with silencers have been stolen in a raid at house in East Lancashire. Police have issued an appeal, saying they are ‘very concerned’ that the guns are in the hands of criminals. "

The guns have been stolen and the police are worried that they are in the hands of CRIMINALS, Get away Sherlock I wouldn't hold out much hope if I was the owner.

a Ruger .22 rifle and a Bruno bolt action .22/250 rifle, sell for thousands of pounds. anybody want to buy my ruger or brno, I can do a good deal on them

Their belief that if guns are banned they will all be magically safe tells how stupid they really are. I wonder when murder became illegal? yet every year there are quite a few murders committed.[/QUOTE]

rather than wonder why the madman had a gun
    people should wonder why no one else did !

its a shame people dont think like the above staement