Thankyou jelen deer services

fox slayer

Thankyou very much. JDS came and relocated 37 red hinds for me today. Mike came and set up a handling pen and with minimal stress to my animals he loded them in to trailers and transported them to there new home. I was not looking forwards to this as i had visions of it going pear shaped but credit where its due this man was fantastic he has an understaning of the deer in this sort of inviroment and new how they would react it was over within 15 minutes from start to finish Thank mike and his boys

Hi Lee sorry i could'nt make it today!! glad everything went to plan hope to see you soon mate.
Regards -Dave

Thankyou very much. JDS came and relocated 37 red hinds for me today. Mike came and set up a handling pen and with minimal stress to my animals he loded them in to trailers and transported them to there new home. I was not looking forwards to this as i had visions of it going pear shaped but credit where its due this man was fantastic he has an understaning of the deer in this sort of inviroment and new how they would react it was over within 15 minutes from start to finish Thank mike and his boys

Hi Lee,

Many thanks for your kind words. It was indeed a pleasure, and I would like to thank you and everyone else who helped make this operation as swift and successful as it was. We are happy that the temporary catch system worked like a dream, and that everyone carried out their role with such professionalism.

Many thanks to you all.

Regards,

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Home Page - Jelen Deer Services

Back