Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the proper name of those bull terrier...

the proper name of those bull terrier...

...you know the one, white, pink nose, big ugly face
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

English Bull terrier?

Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

English bull terrier
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bully.jpg  

i thought that but when I googled for pictures it came up with something completely different.

Cheers chaps
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gliballs View Post
    i thought that but when I googled for pictures it came up with something completely different.

Cheers chaps
    Different pic: white, pink nose, big ugly face? Was your pic some of the local lasses on a Friday night out??
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    Different pic: white, pink nose, big ugly face? Was your pic some of the local lasses on a Friday night out??
    If they are that ugly I usually attack from behind......with the lights off!

SIR is the proper name for one if its showing you a gob full of ivory , "yes sir ill be off now sir"

A friend once asked a work mate to describe an English Bull Terrier - "Like a bag of cement gone hard".

There is a nice wifey that has started to walk a pair of these here on the Estate walks.

A couple of local people have commented on them being aggressive towards their dogs and its making them feel uneasy.

A bit of a hot potato.

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    SIR is the proper name for one if its showing you a gob full of ivory , "yes sir ill be off now sir"
    No, No, No, No, It's, Listen little white doggie, if you can swallow my forearm, along with this adjustable spanner, along with coping with the blood loss from your severed ear, (trapped between my teeth)then you win!, I think not!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!