Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roedinator.

Roedinator.

Well, after a few hours here & there in construction,....... with a few pauses for the bosses mistakes to be rectified, we are off out to do some collapsing of burrows tomorrow!... the imported equipment from the states has been tailored to our requirements, & fitted up to a three point tractor link mount, comprising a full sized industrial oxygen bottle & a full sized propane tank, that should get us through Wednesday!!!!............... might make things a bit less expensive in the expended ammunition dept @ nights.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Be sure to film it for us Steve
    should make interesting viewing
    but defo let us know how you get on
    and one last thing stay safe, about 40 yards away should do it

Their handy things but you have to put enough in , forget storries about over doing in because a burrow can only hold so much , dont tuck ya shirt in or the crap ends up in ya pants . Their not alot of good on big places , roll some tomcat blocks down those out of sight

Don't park over the hole like I did

I hear say they can also crack ten inch concrete silo bases too!............ & not good around glasshouses!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Load of rubbish mate , you can only get so much in a burrow and its not compressed is it

There are a couple of big ones under the Mersey that need a good blow out.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

I suppose all will be revealed on the morrow!, & I did pay serious attention to the instructions delivered on the course.

Youll see mate , take a 410