Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Hi all new to the Forum,used to be a member of Deertalking.com but think it wrapped up

Not got my FAC yet, will be applying again early next year,5 years after an Offence long Story

Am a UK Knife maker,and a Firearms Collector

Own a Marlin 1893 32-40 Manufactured in 1903
    A Marlin 1892 .32 Long/Short Colt Manufactured in 1897

Both are Obsolete Calibre so perfectly legal to own,when my FAC is granted they will both go on my Licence

As well As a Marlin 30-30

Am Also a big black powder fan,and am in the process of finding an Antique Flintlock of long rifle styling to use the barrel for a project

Cheers Bernie

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Garland View Post
    Hi all new to the Forum,used to be a member of Deertalking.com but think it wrapped up

Not got my FAC yet, will be applying again early next year,5 years after an Offence long Story

Am a UK Knife maker,and a Firearms Collector

Own a Marlin 1893 32-40 Manufactured in 1903
    A Marlin 1892 .32 Long/Short Colt Manufactured in 1897

Both are Obsolete Calibre so perfectly legal to own,when my FAC is granted they will both go on my Licence

As well As a Marlin 30-30

Am Also a big black powder fan,and am in the process of finding an Antique Flintlock of long rifle styling to use the barrel for a project

Cheers Bernie

Welcome Bernie nice seeing you over here and the knife you made I did a revue on is still holding its edge.

Regards
    Stu

Glad to see your still about Stu and the knife is still good as new,Will have to meet up later in the year, will invite you on my ground near Newton-Stewert

Bernie