Help with finding stalking for Level 2 experience

Ye old stalker

Hi all, wanting stalking experience for my level 2, finding it hard to get time to go up to Scotland for accompanied stalking ( have livestock to look after) was hoping to find some stalking in the midlands if possible, been hunting and shooting all my life ( nearly retired) but only just taken up deer stalking , something I always wanted to do but only just got around to it when I realised time waits for no man( and the wife said she will not push me around up them scottish hills in my wheel chair ) . I can offer some help if any one training gun dogs as I have 2 acre Rabbit pen and sheep and poultry for steadying your dogs , am based in derby shire all the best to everyone :) :) Ye old stalker

Hello Ye old stalker, can i ask, if you are in the livestock buisness in Derbyshire have you not got access to any ground around that way that you can go on, or do you not know of any farmer friends that may have got deer on their ground. I only ask as with you being in the livestock buisness i thought it may go hand in hand with having contacts.

ATB ;)

wadas

You could always contact Peter Pursglove he is head ranger on cannock chase he will set you up on some good fallow and munties and for a price some really big reds can be had also. ;)

Ye old stalker said:
Hi all, wanting stalking experience for my level 2, finding it hard to get time to go up to Scotland for accompanied stalking ( have livestock to look after) was hoping to find some stalking in the midlands if possible, been hunting and shooting all my life ( nearly retired) but only just taken up deer stalking , something I always wanted to do but only just got around to it when I realised time waits for no man( and the wife said she will not push me around up them scottish hills in my wheel chair ) . I can offer some help if any one training gun dogs as I have 2 acre Rabbit pen and sheep and poultry for steadying your dogs , am based in derby shire all the best to everyone :) :) Ye old stalker
we can discuss this further on the dog day , may be able to strike a deal ;)

wadashot said:
Hello Ye old stalker, can i ask, if you are in the livestock buisness in Derbyshire have you not got access to any ground around that way that you can go on, or do you not know of any farmer friends that may have got deer on their ground. I only ask as with you being in the livestock buisness i thought it may go hand in hand with having contacts.

ATB ;)

wadas
HI i AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY PC. I have just found out that a lot of replies to mesages have not been sent, Just spent ages typing a mesage to find out it did not go after I clicked submit . try this time no I dont know of any farmers who have deer on their land , not many deer around here , hope this gets to you this time regards ye old stalker

stone said:
Ye old stalker said:
we can discuss this further on the dog day , may be able to strike a deal ;)
I am sorry stone but I dont think my reply got sent ( xxxx PC ) lOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AT DOG DAY REGARDS YE OLD STALKER hope this gets to you

WAYNE DAVIES said:
Hi Ye olde stalker
I'll meet you at the dog day, might be able to sort a stalk or two.

Wayne
Hi Wayne I dont think my reply to your mesage got to you the first time, if not look forward to meeting you and thank you verry much for the offer best wishes ye old stalker :)

6.5 x 55 said:
You could always contact Peter Pursglove he is head ranger on cannock chase he will set you up on some good fallow and munties and for a price some really big reds can be had also. ;)
I have just found out that a lot of my replies to messages did not get through ( I just love xxxxx computers) Tanks for your advice , I have been in touch with peter and when the hind cull season starts I will have a stalk or two with him , cant afford trophy stags I, m afraid Regards ye old stalker :)

Back