Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top pedigree GWP bitch puppies for sale.

Top pedigree GWP bitch puppies for sale.

My bitch Igg has just given birth to a litter of pups, at the minute there are only bitch puppies available I am afraid, the pups will be ready at the end of March. There are solid liver and liver and white pups. The dam is from one of the best breeders in Scotland, (http://www.kenneltrudvang.co.uk/index1.htm)
    I had to wait 2 years to get the right pup from this line, she is out of 1st generation Danish import., she has no bad habits, she is as good as gold with children and other dogs, and fine with both stock and fowl. A number of members have seen her working; in truth a major reason for my breeding from her was to keep a pup back for myself. My dog is primarily a deer dog but has been used for wing shooting.

The sire is from one of the best kennels in England.
    http://www.bryantscroftgundogs.co.uk/
    At the minute is competing in Field Trials.

I will post photos of the pups once they are a bit older, for more details please PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Tahr

Had I not just bought a GWP pup Thar I would have had your hand off for one................I look forward to seeing some photos of the pups. GWP's are fantastic, such personality !!!

That sounds like a great litter! My dog is from Rory, and the sire was from Trudvang lines, he is solid liver as well.
    Somebody will have a great pup.

Who was the sire?

Not one for adding praise, but the mother is the best deer dog I have ever seen in action.

properly trained mutt that is.

(compared to your mates GSP )

A real nice looking bitch Thar and looks in top condition. I hope her pups look as good.

Quote Originally Posted by 308boy View Post
    Not one for adding praise, but the mother is the best deer dog I have ever seen in action.

properly trained mutt that is.

(compared to your mates GSP )
    You have made my night by saying that, and thank you for the compliments from you other guys.

It looks like in all probability that all the solid liver bitches will be gone now PMs have been replied to.

ATB

Tahr

That's a stunning looking bitch you have there Tahr. If I was thinking of another GWP I would be sorely tempted.

Here are some photos of the pups; I will add some more when they get a bit bigger.

Thanks for all the PMs.

ATB

Tahr

A couple of more photos for those that have expressed an interest, the pups are coming on great.

ATB

Tahr

Hi Kev

any still available?