Thread: Loch Assynt Lodge

Loch Assynt Lodge

Please vist when considering your next stalking trip, thank you.

You might like to pay for advertising like everyone else on the site. Particularly as it was me that helped organise your Red cull under the guidance of Bill Ritchie and Alister McCaskill a few years back.

You have my Email address, and phone number so for 10 a month you can advertise if you wish.

Thank you

Malcolm
    Last edited by sikamalc; 18-02-2011 at 12:49.

Nice first post, and advertising too, can`t see it lasting though.

wadas

Nice welcome thank you

I think you will find that you need to give a proper intro and you will also find an advertising fee when selling stalking on this site. But good luck.

wadas

I apologise if site protocol has been breached by my placement of mentioning LAL, I was simply looking online to promote our sport to stalkers and found this site amongst others . Re your point on organising our deer cull, that must of been the previous owners although I can find no record.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyassynt View Post
    I apologise if site protocol has been breached by my placement of mentioning LAL, .......
    Admin - might the registration process be amended to capture some text that could be then posted as an Introduction and first post? Rgds JCS

Quote Originally Posted by Andyassynt View Post
    I apologise if site protocol has been breached by my placement of mentioning LAL, I was simply looking online to promote our sport to stalkers and found this site amongst others . Re your point on organising our deer cull, that must of been the previous owners although I can find no record.
    The area I refer to belonged to the Vesty family and was purchased under the right to buy scheme. The area stretches from Ledmore Jct to Lochinver and the lodge overlooks Suliven. Culmore, Culbearg are also the other two iconic mountains on the estate. The stalker who helped us out on the first year was J M, who was eventually employed by the estate.

It was well advertised in local papers and indeed in the national papers that the local butcher in Lochinver Alister McCaskil was the chair of the foundation at the time. Both he and his wife along with others on the committee were exreamly nice people to deal with.

Loch Assynt Lodge

Cant find it on the roll. What's it's number?