Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Downtime: Sunday 20th Feb 0800-0900

Exclamation Scheduled Downtime: Sunday 20th Feb 0800-0900

The site will be offline this Sunday 0800-0900 to update the forum software to the latest version. I've allowed an hour to complete, but with a bit of luck and a following wind it may be back before 0900!

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Alex

Its going to be a long boring hour.............anyone got any interesting ideas as to what we could do to keep us entertained ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex100 View Post
    Its going to be a long boring hour.............anyone got any interesting ideas as to what we could do to keep us entertained ?
    Go stalking?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I wonder if this upgrade will be noticeable???, how do you upgrade top notch stuff anyways?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Cadex100 If you need something to do between 8 and 9 on Sunday morning I could do with a hand to put a roof on my new extension.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

I was thinking more along the lines of asking the wife for a little.............................emm............ ..........fry up !!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I wonder if this upgrade will be noticeable???, how do you upgrade top notch stuff anyways?
    Flatterer!

In truth it won't really be noticeable, It's minor bugs/security fixes mainly but it's also paving the way for the new mobile style for phones.

Might clean my Rifle but then again i might not.

Flattery might get me anywheres!.................. (terminal effects?????)
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Some nice fresh new colours appearing here & there Alex.