Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi to all

Hi to all

Hi guys and gals new to the forum ,
    keen falconer but looking into doing a bit vermin control on a few bits of land i fly on ,I have applied for my cert so heres hoping it won't take long,look forward to reading all you guys threads.It looks like a good helpfull forum from the quick browse through ive had .

cheers alec

Alec

Welcome aboard.

Regards JCS
    Last edited by jcampbellsmith; 18-02-2011 at 22:02.

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    Alex

Welcome aboard.

Regards JCS
    Thanks mate theres alot to take in ,plenty reading to be done

Alec

Crack on and get signed up for your DSC I.

Best regards

JCS

Hi Alec,

Its a small world! What have you applied for on your Certificate? Ive just got my .243 so can bring it down for a crack when im down after Shetland if you fancy a go.

Cheers
    Billy

hi alec,
    welcome a board, what do you fly? i flew a m/goss for many yrs and a m/perlin.. but after being introduced to stalking i slowly lost the passion to fly them, not flown now for 2 seasons but go out on the odd time to watch friends fly there's, can't see me getting back into flying as i enjoy my stalking too much..

bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bmcphers83 View Post
    Hi Alec,

Its a small world! What have you applied for on your Certificate? Ive just got my .243 so can bring it down for a crack when im down after Shetland if you fancy a go.

Cheers
    Billy
    Hi billy sounds good mate I have applied for a 17hmr and a 22/250 will need to get saving the pounds me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by bob brad View Post
    hi alec,
    welcome a board, what do you fly? i flew a m/goss for many yrs and a m/perlin.. but after being introduced to stalking i slowly lost the passion to fly them, not flown now for 2 seasons but go out on the odd time to watch friends fly there's, can't see me getting back into flying as i enjoy my stalking too much..

bob
    Cheers bob i flew a gamehawk(pere tiercel) last season and another couple of falcons for pursuit ,over birded to be honest and didn't have enough to fly the other 2 falcons,looking forward to the new season
    Last edited by Alec M; 20-02-2011 at 12:50.

Wellcome i am sure you will enjoy
    TH
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Alec M View Post
    Hi guys and gals new to the forum ,
    keen falconer but looking into doing a bit vermin control on a few bits of land i fly on ,I have applied for my cert so heres hoping it won't take long,look forward to reading all you guys threads.It looks like a good helpfull forum from the quick browse through ive had .

Welcome to the site Alec, Im also a very keen falconer, I have kept birds of prey for over 20 years, and breed Peregrines and Goshawks.
    happy hunting.
    Paul

cheers alec

Welcome to the site Alec, Im also a very keen falconer, I have kept birds of prey for over 20 years, and breed Peregrines and Goshawks.
    happy hunting.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dusk till dawn View Post
    happy hunting.
    Paul
    Cheers mate I will hopefully be flying a female pr gos this season,i have my name down just a waiting game.It seems a very wealthy forum of knowledge here,lots to get through