Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knobloch sticks

Knobloch sticks

Hi Guys,Does anyone know where i can get my hands on a set Knobloch stalking sticks?
    ATB John.

Hi mate,
    what are you expecting to pay??? there not cheap!
    Stu

I ordered the Knobloch tripod set from "Stalking Gear UK" but I see they have been very recently removed from the website?
    It was mentioned the supplier in Germany was running very low in stock at present.
    I'm pretty sure another supplier is "greenacresupplies" but they seem a good bit pricier than the price I paid?
    Cheers
    Rb

Cheers Rigboot,Ill have a look at Greenacres website.
    ATB John.

Last edited by Wsm; 19-02-2011 at 19:57.

i got mine direct from knobloch ! went on to there web site and left my details ! they got back to me straight away and i had my sticks within a couple of days ! german efficiency at its best
    atb smudge

Cheers Smudge.
    ATB John

Quote Originally Posted by smudge262 View Post
    i got mine direct from knobloch ! went on to there web site and left my details ! they got back to me straight away and i had my sticks within a couple of days ! german efficiency at its best
    atb smudge
    What are they like? I'd like a set of sticks but hear some pretty ordinary reports about Stoney Creek etc. I don't mind paying the right money for quality. Are Knobloch the business?

Quote Originally Posted by Aidy223 View Post
    What are they like? I'd like a set of sticks but hear some pretty ordinary reports about Stoney Creek etc. I don't mind paying the right money for quality. Are Knobloch the business?

I sent back a set of Stoney Creek Aidy223, after 2 hours on the hill and all that was left was open ended tubes not the "ruggged performance " I was expecting!!

See here: http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...769#post161769

Been out in all weathers and varying conditions and the Knobloch's wont be going back, says it all really.

Just be prepared for a B&Q green garden cane frenzy of replies now
    Last edited by rigboot; 20-02-2011 at 01:10. Reason: add link

Thanks Rigboot. I think it was your post about the Stoney Creeks that stopped me just in time. B&Q can keep their garden canes. I think I'll order the Knoblochs.