Knobloch sticks

I ordered the Knobloch tripod set from "Stalking Gear UK" but I see they have been very recently removed from the website?
It was mentioned the supplier in Germany was running very low in stock at present.
I'm pretty sure another supplier is "greenacresupplies" but they seem a good bit pricier than the price I paid?
Cheers
Rb

i got mine direct from knobloch ! went on to there web site and left my details ! they got back to me straight away and i had my sticks within a couple of days ! german efficiency at its best
atb smudge

i got mine direct from knobloch ! went on to there web site and left my details ! they got back to me straight away and i had my sticks within a couple of days ! german efficiency at its best
atb smudge

What are they like? I'd like a set of sticks but hear some pretty ordinary reports about Stoney Creek etc. I don't mind paying the right money for quality. Are Knobloch the business?

What are they like? I'd like a set of sticks but hear some pretty ordinary reports about Stoney Creek etc. I don't mind paying the right money for quality. Are Knobloch the business?

I sent back a set of Stoney Creek Aidy223, after 2 hours on the hill and all that was left was open ended tubes not the "ruggged performance " I was expecting!!

See here: http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co....lorer-Bipod-Dissapointing&p=161769#post161769

Been out in all weathers and varying conditions and the Knobloch's wont be going back, says it all really.

Just be prepared for a B&Q green garden cane frenzy of replies now :D

Last edited:
Thanks Rigboot. I think it was your post about the Stoney Creeks that stopped me just in time. B&Q can keep their garden canes. I think I'll order the Knoblochs.

Aidy

I've had a set of Knobloch sticks for almost 10 years now. Other than the odd scratch they are still as good as the day I bought them.

willie_gunn

I've had my Knobloch tripod sticks for more than ten years and in my opinon are the best sticks on the market. I've hung deer off then to bleed with no ill effects. Just ask the girlfriend who got up for work a couple of weeks ago to find a munty on them in the middle of the kitchen :eek:.

Back