Thread: Accompanied stalk south east

Accompanied stalk south east

I have been shooting for 20 years and I am a very keen pigeon shooter and also part of a game syndicate.

I am looking at applying for my FAC within the next 12 months and although the land I shoot over does have deer on it I would like to get experience with some accompanied / paid stalks under my belt before venturing out alone.

I am looking for stalking in the south east ( I live in Essex) and would like to try and get a number of stalks in this year.

Hope someone can help.

i am up in bedfordshire stalking chinese water deer if this is the kind of stalking you are after to get some experience to get you off on the right footing

Quote Originally Posted by pigeon shooter View Post
    I have been shooting for 20 years and I am a very keen pigeon shooter and also part of a game syndicate.

I am looking at applying for my FAC within the next 12 months and although the land I shoot over does have deer on it I would like to get experience with some accompanied / paid stalks under my belt before venturing out alone.

I am looking for stalking in the south east ( I live in Essex) and would like to try and get a number of stalks in this year.

Hope someone can help.
    Drop me a Pm and we will see what we can do. I have a large area I manage in West Sussex with Roe and Fallow.

Malcolm,
    Do you still have some days free on the fallow?

Thanks

No mate all finished with clients for this season. Will get back to you soon about bucks as I am a bit busy with stuff over the next few weeks.

Hi Sikamalc. Thanks for your reply. PM sent.

Cheers

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    No mate all finished with clients for this season. Will get back to you soon about bucks as I am a bit busy with stuff over the next few weeks.
    No problem.

Thanks