Thread: Black Lab Dog Pup

Black Lab Dog Pup

Cracking black dog puppy. 10weeks old. Herditary clear of cnm/pra.

I was going to keep this pup, bred by myself, but have had a change of circumstances (ie wife threatening to divorce me if I had anymore dogs) and am reluctantly selling him to a good home only.

Sire Billy Steel senior's FTCH LEADBURN VICEROY. 2nd 2008 Retriever Championships. Hips 4:4 clear eyes. A gentle easily managed dog & excellent gamefinder.

Labrador Retriever Stud Dogs at Leadburn Gun Dogs

Dam Pocklea bred easy-going, steady working bitch. Hips 4:6 elbows 00 &clear eyes.

Donna Bella Lady of Annsfarm Pedigree Chart

A repeat mating as the previous produced some cracking working dogs.

Wormed every 2 wks, frontlined & has had 1st vaccination. 4 weeks free KC insurance, 5 gen pedigree, starter supply of food & puppy info booklet.

Last edited by Stringer; 22-02-2011 at 08:13.
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Price change

Decided to let him go for 500 as he is now 10 weeks old and could do with being
    settled in his new home soon.
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Hi Stringer. I'm very interested.

Any chance you could email me some more pics? I will PM you with my email and phone number.

How much for delivery to Shropshire . Just kidding.

Keen to come and have a look if and when I can sort the time. Will keep in touch.

Cheers,
    Mark.

Hi Mark, I have replied to your PM, will try to sort out some decent photos tonight, but my camera is on the blink, hence the poor mobile photo above.
    Give you a bell later.

All the best Stephen