Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 2

Level 2

Ive just done my level one, thinking of level 2. Could anyone recommend anywhere/one i could do it with so as to turn it into a nice weekend away of stalking?? I dont think I could gaurantee enough beasts on my ground to do it in one hit. Would ideally be looking south west or south as opposed to heading up to scotland.

Thanks.

Are you ready for it mate lev one is only the theory it dose in no way get you ready for Lev 2 thats a skill that will only come with time on the ground. Wish you well.

Hi there,
    Sorry can't help with where to go but do they still supply a sheet with all the accredited witness's and areas/details ? That would help

On another note, I dunnoe your experience but I did my level 1 as a complete novice so then needed to take time in the field and gain they required skills to pass, if your relatively " new " then take time beforegoing for it, if very experienced but just getting on the paperwork band wagon then I'll shut up

All the best
    Sauer / paul

Quote Originally Posted by Boarboy View Post
    Ive just done my level one, thinking of level 2. Could anyone recommend anywhere/one i could do it with so as to turn it into a nice weekend away of stalking??...
    How many deer have you stalked and shot, Boarboy, and over what period?

I too wish you well, but it is the very first question that most AWs will ask.
    KevinF -

Ive been stalking for about 12 years, and on average shoot maybe 15-25 deer per annum. I wanted to do the courses simply because some ground i know may well come up for rent and it stipulates dsc level 2.

Try 6pointer,he has plenty of ground and nice guy.

Looking at your user name I and your sussex location, I assume you have access to Boar?
    I suspect there maybe an AW or two that might do some kind of exchange trip if that is the case!
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by sakoson View Post
    Try 6pointer,he has plenty of ground and nice guy.
    a see your still looking for ground james

Quote Originally Posted by mark g View Post
    a see your still looking for ground james
    Hello mark how's things, you been out much ?

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Hello mark how's things, you been out much ?

Rgds, Buck.
    Hows grandpa doin is that wain still greetin been out and about sortin some stalking ground out you will have to get a day out with me when your not busy ?