Solway stalker

Spent another cracking weekend with Solway Stalker.
We went for goat, boar and roe. Unfortunately the weather had other ideas as on friday while sittting for the boar it was blowing a gale and swirling our scent around the small hill. The following day we drove to a piece of ground fairly high above sea level to find 4" of snow and thick mist on the hills so gave it up to return to lower ground and look for roe. The weather on the lower ground was better but still not ideal for roe to show themselves.
I took a roe doe follower after picking a nice spot to wait and spy.
We had some nice stalking thanks to Colin. We all know that it is not about the amount of beasts that are harvested but more about being out stalking with good company and having the craic.
I can reccomend Solway Stalker as a top man to be out stalking with.

rem

I will second that, went out with colin last week and got my first Roe and had a great time. Can't wait to go back!!!
Regards oli

A good guy! You get 100% from him always willing to go the extra yard, he could do with some longer wellies though!!!

Spent another cracking weekend with Solway Stalker.
We went for goat, boar and roe. Unfortunately the weather had other ideas as on friday while sittting for the boar it was blowing a gale and swirling our scent around the small hill. The following day we drove to a piece of ground fairly high above sea level to find 4" of snow and thick mist on the hills so gave it up to return to lower ground and look for roe. The weather on the lower ground was better but still not ideal for roe to show themselves.
I took a roe doe follower after picking a nice spot to wait and spy.
We had some nice stalking thanks to Colin. We all know that it is not about the amount of beasts that are harvested but more about being out stalking with good company and having the craic.
I can reccomend Solway Stalker as a top man to be out stalking with.

rem

I had the pleasure of accompanying rem and solway on the same weekend. Thoroughly enjoyable and once again I cant recommend Solway (Colin) enough. There are a lot of unscrupulous people out there who are just happy to take peoples money with little regard for stalking or the deer they hunt, he is a pleasant reminder that there are also a good few folk, who are totally the opposite and put the pleasure and overall enjoyment of the whole stalking experience before the money. Top man. See you again soon pal. Jase.

Just booked a long weekend on the bucks in the middle of April with Colin. He sounds like a thouroughly decent chap and we are looking forward to our trip :D. FM.

You wont go far wrong with Colin, he knows his stuff and as you say he his a thoroughly decent chap who can put you on the deer.

rem

Back