Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: CLA Leeds Will you be there?

  1. #1

    CLA Leeds Will you be there?

    I'm hoping to get up to the CLA this year. Just wondered who else will be there. It would be nice to put some faces to names and have a beer and an over priced venison burger with other members.

  2. #2
    i will be there sat/sun.hope the weather picks up we are camping.

  3. #3
    Yup we should be there, you cant miss me driving a landrover and wearing tweed

  4. #4
    Aaaah! I'm camping and I also drive an ex army camo Land Rover, and will be wearing green/brown moleskins and a real tree jacket. That means if I'm anything like a half decent stalker, you won't see me at all! Ha...ha

  5. #5
    If you boys are driving land Rovers are you sure you are going to make it all the way to Leeds, I will keep an eye out on the way up in the Toyota, and Ill put the tow strap in the back.

  6. #6
    Humprey, I will have you know that 85% of Land Rovers ever made are still on the road!........The other 15% managed to get to their destination without breaking down!

  7. #7
    i will stick with my toyota aswell

Similar Threads

  1. CLA
    By sikamalc in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-07-2009, 16:33
  2. CLA Tickets
    By sp4rkman in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-07-2009, 13:28
  3. CLA 2008
    By smithp18 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 20:16
  4. Meeting up at CLA
    By morena in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 20:14
  5. Booking for CLA
    By sikamalc in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-01-2008, 21:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •