Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Kristoffer Clausen

  1. #1

    Kristoffer Clausen

    has anyone come across this chap before? have a wee look at his youtube channel, pretty good stuff! roe/red/boar/goose/fox/moose! i think this guy must live the dream!!

    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...r+clausen&aq=1

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dan85 View Post
    has anyone come across this chap before? have a wee look at his youtube channel, pretty good stuff! roe/red/boar/goose/fox/moose! i think this guy must live the dream!!

    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...r+clausen&aq=1
    Some fantastic videos on you tube infact i have subscribed to his videos, they help me get through the working day some days whilst i am looking out of the window thinking about going shooting instead of being at work !

  3. #3
    Here's his website www.jaktogdvd.no

  4. #4
    This guy is Norwegian, he's probably the most popular celebrity hunter in the country.

    He recently lived out in the forest for 1 year surviving off what he could fish and hunt. It certainly beats an office job
    Jonathan

    My Hunting Blog: click here


  5. #5
    I had a guy that works with him over shooting pigeons with me last spring. He works hunting Capercaillie in Norway, nice guy.

  6. #6

    See the comb raiser?

    Comb rasier added on his Sauer 202. Anybody know of where one can have that done to a sythetic stock in the uk? Was toying with the idea for better scope alignment.

  7. #7
    Also subscribe to his channel .... excellent film maker and all round hunter!!

  8. #8
    He does some excellent videos. Not sure about the bit when he eats the fox though . I suppose he would try anything if he were living rough in the countryside.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonher View Post
    This guy is Norwegian, he's probably the most popular celebrity hunter in the country.

    He recently lived out in the forest for 1 year surviving off what he could fish and hunt. It certainly beats an office job
    Celebrity hunter?! What are we doing wrong that the Norwegians are doing so right, that our idea of a celebrity is Paris F-----g Hilton or Mockney Oliver, and they still value someone who can live the life of a hunter?
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry mac View Post
    Celebrity hunter?! What are we doing wrong that the Norwegians are doing so right, that our idea of a celebrity is Paris F-----g Hilton or Mockney Oliver, and they still value someone who can live the life of a hunter?
    Harry mac, the celebrity lifestyle over here in Norway is far different, (better in my opinion) from that of the UK, over here you can't make a living getting drunk and falling out of night clubs whilst getting paid.

    Over here and in much of Scandinavia hunting is part of their culture, it's shown in the press and on TV including the actual shooting and then the gralloching/ butchering etc. so people can actually see and understand where the meat comes from, not like in the UK where everything is censored and meat grows on white trays in supermarkets

    We had a video and articles in the press circulating a while back of the Prime Minister shooting his first reindeer up in the mountains, I would hate to think what sort of response that would have generated in the UK if it was Cameron!

    Found a pic of the PM Jens Stoltenberg with his reindeer:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3559358628.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	5139
    Last edited by Jonher; 25-02-2011 at 18:10. Reason: pic of PM with reindeer
    Jonathan

    My Hunting Blog: click here


Similar Threads

  1. Kristoffer Clausen
    By tiny_in_ireland in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-03-2008, 14:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •