Seen today, shhh.

centralbeltstalker

Hi,

sorry about the picture quality, phone cant take best picture.
Was out today at a bit of land i have to shoot the crows and pigeons.
I was talking to the farmer when eight roe appeared.
Two bucks and four does and two followers.
50 yards from us.
The farmer said they just appeared last week end.
Think the local syndicates have been hammering the pheasants locally and scared them onto his land, happy days.
He said he was delighted to see them but the grass they are eating ain't free ha ha.
As my authority was and has always been shoot only the birds it was agreed that one/two will end up in the pot soon. A deal was struck for a 50/50 share on the meat.

Will take a buck in April and attempt to get the two followers soon (work permitting).

Best bottle of scotch i bought so far....

View attachment 5130View attachment 5131

Last edited:
Your right Frank your not very good at taking photos maybe you could get some tips off You Tube they both look like dots of bird **** to me mate.:D

Well done mate :thumb: best bottle you've given away this season. ;)
Your pictures are sh*te :stir: they look like craw's ;)

ATB
Wullie.

Think you'll be wish'n you never posted them. :doh: Never mind the poor picture quality,

when you've grassed a couple of them post their picture then mate. :drool:

Just remember to remove the LENS COVER!!!! :rofl:

Rgds,Buck.

We'll be doing that level 2 stalk on your ground then Frank. Hope your stalking is better than your photography LOL

geee

what ye like, can ya no see them.
suppose i can as i know where they where.

i will post a better pick over the week end.

i did say sorry it was not a good picture..

Buy cheap Buy twice

frank

Its alright Frank we all know that the deer up on your patch ware the crow shite cammo tape we forgive you.:lol:

I will put money on though you havent got contract for the piccies of the forth coming royal wedding though, I think its a safe bet mate.:rofl:

Last edited:
Oh I dont know why you are taking the pee so much from the quality of the pic it looks like Frank even has a near perfect 90 degree backstop as per his post a few weeks back. There again it might be dead flat and that dark band rising from the ground may be the tree line. :rofl:

Oh I dont know why you are taking the pee so much from the quality of the pic it looks like Frank even has a near perfect 90 degree backstop as per his post a few weeks back. There again it might be dead flat and that dark band rising from the ground may be the tree line. :rofl:

ha ha Gareth,

your starting to sound like your friends now mate, not spending to much time with them are you :lol:.

you are correct mate its trees at the back of the animals.
they are not shootable from where i was as behind the trees is..... opps nearly gave it away :doh:.

atb f,

Back