Thread: witnessed stalks

witnessed stalks

Hi i am looking to do some witnessed stalk for my level 2.My ground is a bit low on deer numbers at mo so would have to be on the witnesses ground.Preferably no too far travelling distance from berkshire
    Have emailed and called a couple suggested by members on here but have had no replies which i presume means they have no slots.Had the portfolia a year now so keen to get on

What colour is your portfolio. Blue can be level2 CW pink, i believe, the new ones are AW only. I can't help but that info will affect repies. If AW only you should have the list of AW's Check who is local to you and start ringing round,
    Jim

old one so can use 2 cw's but i am quite happy to use all aw's.Rang couple of list and left messages but no replies but list is over a year old. Just though might be some on here who maybe can help or knows of someone who can

hi mick kevin f om here is an aw isnt he he should be able to help
    atb tom

yes thanks tom.There is a kevin fiske on the list in berkshire not sure if that is him but will try the number anyway on monday

mick just pm him and hell get back to to you what about jelen deer services im sure hes an aw
    atb tom

Quote Originally Posted by mickjgardner View Post
    yes thanks tom.There is a kevin fiske on the list in berkshire not sure if that is him but will try the number anyway on monday
    It is I...and I have replied to your PM.
    KevinF -

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF View Post
    It is I...and I have replied to your PM.
    mikej,

Kevin is a decent bloke and will look after you, we have met at the sd meeting and never stalked together but you know when you meet a genuine guy well he is that man.

good luck f,