Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no connection

no connection

Hi,

Following a recent conversation with a respected fellow Sd member i feel i must clarify a point that he made to me.
    He had discussed that as of late he was unhappy with the content of the Sd and some few members where dragging the site down. He said that i had been mentioned as a mate/associate of one particular person who has made it his life's ambition to slate one particular wood processor/lease agent. This particular member was and has made no particular attempt to hide his dismay for the said "company" lets say. I would go as far to say that he is proud of that.
    Regardless it was said that i was been classed as part of this said group and that it has been noticed. In fact he was very untrustworthy of speaking to me as he felt that my association was more than i let on.
    I will say that i have had my run in with some members as i am sometimes sharp with the keyboard warrior stuff like most especially when bored and having some Stella down my gob ha ha. I assure you that i am as genuine a guy as i have had the pleasure to meet.
    when and if i offended any site members i was always the first to say i am sorry and pm'd most to clarify what normally is a misunderstanding/misinterpretation of the keyboard.
    I have no affiliation to anyone nor any allegiance to anyone. i speak for my self and choose my own mates. I also have no hidden agendas and in fact have made it quite clear i will help anyone where i can.
    As i say i wanted the record set straight, no connection no affiliation no agendas.

regards frank

Frank,

I or Admin have no idea what this is about? No one is dragging this site down and if they do they will be banned. Strong opinion is something many have about their sport, and I/admin have no problem with strong polite debate, as long as it stays that way.

We monitor this site probably stronger than most sites, and I am well aware that on one or two other sites this site is often slated. Well as far as admin is concerned its just jelousy of a succesful site that has helped a great many people out. Funny though it seems to be the same people that are desperate to come back onto the site and try as many ways as possible to do it, but we ban them straight off. One has to wonder if they are fit to hold a firearm going by their behaviour.

Keep well and I hope you hear about your Level 2 application soon.

Cheers

Sikamalc

Regular Poster
    Cant say ive heard or read of anyone trying to back stab you Fank!!.

ATB Barry

hi,

thanks barry for letting me know, but i never mentioned stabbing me in the back, i only said i have no connection to nor an affiliation too nor any agendas.

Most off here are decent chaps and the ones i met to date have always came across as such and i have no issues with any that i have met.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    .....I also have no hidden agendas and in fact have made it quite clear i will help anyone where i can.
    regards frank
    Are you any good with cylinder head gaskets?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

standard of forums

This forum is great and I find it well moderated. I am a member of other forums shooting and fishing related and I find this one the one I come to first. Just my 55grains worth. Keep up the good work
    lakelander and heym rifles.

Account Suspended
    Personally i think your all a shower of twats and self opinonated bum feelers but its only my opinion mind
    Other than that I suppose the members are alright
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 02-03-2011 at 09:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher_Stu View Post
    Personally i think your all a shower of twats and self opinonated bum feelers but its only my opinion mind
    Other than that I suppose the members are alright
    As you appear to spend a great deal of time on here Stu, I assume your comment applies to your good self as well then

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher_Stu View Post
    Personally i think your all a shower of twats and self opinonated bum feelers
    you'll be right at home then....

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    As you appear to spend a great deal of time on here Stu, I assume your comment applies to your good self as well then
    But of coarse it cant be denied
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 02-03-2011 at 18:03.