Short trip for Finn

Mannlicher_Stu

BASC AGM to be he ld at Chester Racecourse Saturday 11th June 2011

As my son lives over looking the racecourse guess who will be going:D

I hope to see you there, chaps.

I take it you have received your March / April edition of Shooting & Conservation. If you turn to the left hand column of page 4 of the Council Elections leaflet you will find the manifesto of a thoroughly decent chap from Cardiff who would be very grateful for your support.

Regards,

RGW

I hope to see you there, chaps.

I take it you have received your March / April edition of Shooting & Conservation. If you turn to the left hand column of page 4 of the Council Elections leaflet you will find the manifesto of a thoroughly decent chap from Cardiff who would be very grateful for your support.

Regards,

RGW

+1
Come on all you Welsh boys on the forum.........

Give your vote to a thoroughly decent Welshman from Cardiff......AND VOTE NOW !....ballot paper or online.

Rocky

Rodinator??????:lol:

Funny you should say that I have been for a sigmoidoscopy today at Westmorland General to check for piles and polips.

A similar method to the Rodinator but the dont use oxygen and fire it off ( I know some of you out there would say its a pity) the pump air in and ram a tube up with a camera, This nurse said your notto be embarrased if you break wind during the procedure . I dont know why she should tell me that though as I quite enjoyed it best fart I have ever done:D
Wasnt embarrased one bit. Confirmed that my reed was functioning ok anyway if nothing else.:lol:

Last edited:
Back