Advertising (split from intro thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

centralbeltstalker

Welcome to the site. Please read the rules of the site with regards to advertising, as your introduction seems to include advertising :-|

If you require to let members of this site know you have stalking available and you are an AW then please pay the £10 a month. No pay no stay ;)

Thank you

good of you to jump on him malc,and i see he has changed his status and paid his dues, i wonder why you didnt do the same with the second post as its allowing personal details of another to be broadcast and i am sure he will not appreciate it and infact i am also surprised he has not commented before now on it.
also the second poster has mentioned his own business time and time again and does not pay advertising,

Frank no secrets on that one mate with regards me advertising now would that not be if you were makeing money from what you are doing. My AW stalks are avialable free of charge .But if you use my ground then you need to pay reason because i do.;)

Anyone who makes a charge to take people out off this site stalking needs to pay the rate of £10 a month. Anyone who takes people out and does not charge or swaps a hunt does not need to pay.

If people are charging whether they have a lease to pay or not (and I have to pay for my leases as well) then they need to pay £10 a month. Like I have said no pay no stay ;)

The site rules are there for everyone to see and read, there is no excuse and has not been for a number of months!!

Last edited:
;) Thats fine by me i will only take people out on there own ground. The cost will be fuel only and a coffee of coarse:lol:

I have decided that after this post and peoples perceptions of what a Trade member should be (CBS). I am now withdrawing any planned accompanied deerstalking from this day, On my own ground any one that has asked me to take them out to do a AW stalk will need to pay my fuel only BUT WILL NOW NEED TO PROVIDE THERE OWN LANDS. I am sorry for those that have planned to visit me in the near future but it is off.
Admin is correct there are plenty that will take people out for free and i am sure this will hopefully continue .The ones that are part way through the Lve 2 process i will finnish.
:(

This is an Introduction section to the site, but appears to have been used as a soapbox.

It has been clear that anyone who is on this site and wishes to take people out stalking on their land, whether they are an AW or not and charges for the stalk, they need to pay a fee of £10 a month. They are making money to pay for their time and lease, but they are also using this site to gain access to those people and taking a fee from them to undertake their level 2 sign off or taking them to gain experience.

Unlike many sites that have fallen by the wayside, due to bad management and not being moderated properly Admin try and maintain and monitor this site for the benefit of everyone. We have bills to pay, and running this site takes our time and our money as well.

Trade members take people stalking and charge for it, some are AW some are CW some just want to make some extra funds to help pay for their lease, they are all treated the same and asked to pay £10 a month. Not a kings ransome!!

Thank you for your continued support.

Admin

Last edited:
I've split these posts off from the original thread as it wasn't fair on the guy whose thread it was to have all this in there!

Anyone who makes a charge to take people out off this site stalking needs to pay the rate of £10 a month. Anyone who takes people out and does not charge or swaps a hunt does not need to pay.

If people are charging whether they have a lease to pay or not (and I have to pay for my leases as well) then they need to pay £10 a month. Like I have said no pay no stay ;)

The site rules are there for everyone to see and read, there is no excuse and has not been for a number of months!!
Surely this fee should only be for those who ADVERTISE?

Tut Tut no fair boys

Alex,

With all due respect mate, the splitting of the said thread has been taken out of context now. I dont appreciate the fact that, it now looks like i had a gripe about a member offering free stalks to other members. I do not. I also care not if he make monies from the stalks which he has openly stated for months he does.
I have discussed the matter with Malc and Jayb. A third party too should be adding some weight to what the situation is in due course.
I would appreciate this thread been locked alex, if any one wants facts then look at the original thread and see whom amended the first second posts and then you will see why this remark was made.

Frank

For clarification...

You need Trade Membership to:

• Advertise paid stalking/services on this site
  • Respond to people on this site to offer or otherwise promote your own paid stalking/services
  • PM people on this site offering them paid stalking/services

You do NOT need Trade Membership to:

• Offer/advertise free stalking/services
  • Offer/advertise to swap stalking/services
  • Offer/advertise witnessing for free (or reasonable expenses only)

Obviously we can't police this to the Nth degree, it does rely on integrity too. Basically if you are using this site to make money then we ask you subscribe to Trade Membership. All the existing Trade Members have paid so if you are offering paid services in competition to them then it is only fair you pay too. It's not a lot of money and it goes towards covering the costs of running this site.

If you are offering free/swap stalking or witnessing then it is of course free. The whole ethos of this site is about members helping each other out and we want to encourage that!

Frank, I'm sorry if it has changed the context, it wasn't my intention. I just wanted all the posts out of that chap's intro thread. If I'd just joined the site and posted my intro I'd not want to come back to see all the above posts 'welcoming' me to the site!

NOTE: For the benefit of anyone reading Frank did not start this thread!

I'm going to close this now as requested. Less drama, more stalking!!

Alex

Surely this fee should only be for those who ADVERTISE?

Yes true, and then there are those that Pm people or tell people they will take them out and also charge them, but feel they do not need to pay. Why should they be any different from those who are up front and pay?

Some people must think admin just sit here all day and dont put any money or time running this site :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back