Thread: cryptic threads

cryptic threads

Fed up reading cryptic threads,well here's another.
    I am fed up reading about certain members input to other peoples threads,i mean these guys troll through almost on a daily basis and add their own views to almost every post they see.Not that i am against quoting on a post far from it but certain members hijack post after post and most of it is to put it bluntly *****.

sometimes they even start their own post which is usually worse.
    Last edited by sakoson; 02-03-2011 at 23:12. Reason: see above

Regular Poster
    And i think the velocity of your gun is far to high!

ATB Barry

Established Poster
    North Lanarkshire, the land that Summer forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by sakoson View Post
    Fed up reading cryptic threads,well here's another.
    I am fed up reading about certain members input to other peoples threads,i mean these guys troll through almost on a daily basis and add their own views to almost every post they see.Not that i am against quoting on a post far from it but certain members hijack post after post and most of it is to put it bluntly *****.

sometimes they even start their own post which is usually worse.
    I've discovered the block function on here and it filters out the dross some people feel the need to write, or just skip threads that have posts by certain individuals, works a treat. Bit like turning over the tv if the programme you are watching is rubbish instead of watching it all then writing to points of view.

Internet Facts...

• People come across different online, e.g. humour can get lost in the translation
    • It's the internet, by its nature it's impersonal - so don't take it personally
    • Sometimes people just don't get on - if you don't like what they have to say and you can't ignore them, then as above, add them to ignore

BUT: If people are breaking the Terms of Service of this site, for example being abusive, deliberately inflammatory or posting material that is harmful to shooting sports or this site then simply report the post and we'll deal with it.

Otherwise I cannot see the purpose of starting yet another of the very threads you are complaining about!

Alex