What you said about Jelen Deer Services

Jelendeer

What you said about our DSCL1 course

I would recommend anybody to Jelen for all things deer related. There friendly and approachable way means you never feel stupid about any questions asked, and for a novice this makes entering the stalking world quite simple. Donovan Robertson Hampshire

I had put off doing DSC1 for several years mainly due to cost. Now having completed it, I wish I had done it earlier. The study pack and regular contact by email meant that at no time did you feel un supported or swamped. Big thanks go to Mike, Dave and the team for running such a great course. Glad I chose Jelen Deer. Fred Cornwell, Kent

From the outset I felt that Jelen were willing to offer any practical help and assistance and really wanted to see me personally pass the course. The structure of the course encourages study and preparation and bolstered my confidence immensely. We were treated as adults and encouraged and helped, never lectured at or patronised. Would wholeheartedly recommend this course to anyone considering DSC1. Neil Howie, Sevenoaks

I thought the course was great the training team could not be more helpful, JIM, Kingston

Excellent well done Mike, Dave, Simon and all the others that helped on the course. Derek Squibb, Surrey

I chose Jelen for my DSC1 after visiting their stand at the Midlands game fair, and reading very good reviews online. You hit the course weekend running after plenty of pre-course interaction, and the weekend itself is well structured and at a pace to suit all candidates. All in all I would thoroughly recommend studying DSC1 with Jelen. Richard, London

Jelen had the right balance of intense learning as well as making the course very fun and enjoyable. Jelen deliver the course in a relaxed atmosphere that addresses the individuals weak points. I was particularly impressed with Jelen's tutoring in the field exercises. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a busy working week and wants fit the course in over a weekend. RB, Oxford

The DSC L1 course is expertly given and very well executed i think that i will use Jelen for all my future training requirements many thanks to Mike and Dave and team Simon, Southampton

I would recommend Jelen Deer services courses to all thoughts serious about deer management. Their method of teaching combined with their friendly approach makes the course enjoyable and easy to learn.
This was reflected by me passing my DSC1 with just three weeks revision and having little knowledge of deer stalking before the course. Rouhann Marsh, Hampshire

Back