Thread: BACK TO STLKING AT LAST

BACK TO STLKING AT LAST

Hi just got back to stalking due to work etc, went out on Sunday evening about 8.30 asked my wife if see was coming(she is a veggy but she dosnt mind me shooting ) I told her that I was only going to have a look round as I hadnt been out for so long ,she said yes. So off we went my ground is only 15 mins away,when we got there we set off up the track, loads of slots (what had I been missing)about 500yds along a young Fallow buck appeared out of a corn field we watched it for about 10 mins and it slowly wondered off. Then about another 20yds a Roe buck appeared in a grass field and trotted off to the other side of the field about 400 yds away and just carried on eating we watched him for about another 10mins and turned round to go home to see another FALLOW buck coming up the track towards us it come to within 50 yds of us then spied us we stood stock still for about 15mins while he watched us then just turned round and also wandered off.My wife was chuffed to bits to see them,so was I roll on next time when I have my rifle(bet I dont see anything) but thats STALKING

Fantastic, goes to show non stalking people that it is not just about the kill, but the enjoyment of being out.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncs
    Fantastic, goes to show non stalking people that it is not just about the kill, but the enjoyment of being out.
    absolutely Duncs , absolutely