Nice Buck this Morning

Double four

Yesterday was a disaster got up late, and i had ommited switch the electric on to charge the camera so had to go without it.
It turned out to be or could have been the best days filming ever :confused: already broke light when i got there as i pulled up there was a cracking Red stood on my boundry, with a roe buck and two does a lot closer out in the field but they legged it as i got out of the motor . i stalked down the edge of wood to get a closer look at the stag and got to within 200yds of him but he winded me and headed into reserve .

I made my way to the nearest high seat kicking myself for not having the camera, time was getting on now and i thought i would have missed the boat.
But to my suprise after 10 mins a young buck crossed the ride and started eating some bramble 30m from me followed by a very large malform.
I have seen this buck before and thought it was a perruke but after seeing him closer im not sure then within mins a doe with twins appeared .
After nosing round my feeders they settled down just yards from the seat and the doe started licking and cleaning one of the twins i daren't breath they were that close.
I watched them for 20 mins or more but i was glad when they moved on as my backside was numb !

Anyway this morning i was up the seat early to get some footage of the malform, and guess what yeah bugger all !
Except a fox that i called tried to film it up to the point of shooting but it didn't work out like i planned so i wont be doing that again ! just about to pack in when a nice buck made an appearance
looks a decent one iv got in mind for someone so roll on april. DF

Thank you DF nice wee vid and a buck showinf signs that he dont like others in his area he looks quite tall .

Very nice buck as fallowm,oor said, beautiful mover well recorded and I enjoyed it very much.

Back