T Shirts - Thank you Andy L

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
I would like to thank Andy, this morning the postman delivered my T shirts to me.

Thanks again Andy for your help, much appreciated.

John

Thank you AndyL T shirts arrived at my office this morning, although I have yet to open the box.

As I have stated before I will be at the NGO tent at the CLA between 12 noon and 1pm on the Saturday to dispense the Tshirts. Please ensure you have the cheque made out to the Help for Hero's.

AndyL good luck on the Bucks this weekend, I am sure Richard will look after you. I shall be out next week for a Buck as the rut will be on by then in W Sussex.

Nick and Andy look forward to seeing you at the CLA along with Robin, Smithy and Jojo.

Sikamalc

cant wait sikamalc we will give you a call on friday when we get set up.thanks to you both for sorting the t shirts.

bucksden

happy to oblige

Melshair.jpg

:eek: :eek:

John

No worries at all. Have received some more cheques today but have not been able to get near a post office so they will be despatched tomorrow morning first class. Should be with everyone by the weekend.
Bucksden, I will PM you with what is available this evening.
Cheers
Andy

OI, Andy, where`s my T shirt? I do hope there was nothing wrong with the envelope that my cheque was housed in, Did it get to you ok? :eek: :lol:

wadas

Wadas, Yes I have received your cheque. If you spent more time writing your address down and less time writing rude things on the back of the envelope I might be able to send you your T-shirt!!! :lol: You had better PM me your address and then I can get it to you by the weekend.
Along with your tickets to the gay pride march that you wanted!!!! (Git!!!) :lol:

Andy,

You have a PM mate.

Just wait for the odd looks from the postman now Andy :lol: :lol:

OH, by the way, thanks for doing this mate, well done from me. ;)

wadas

Thanks AndyL
Good luck on them bucks mate & say hello to stone for me :D
Waddas
Let me know how the Gay Pride march goes my friend, Shame i cant be there to support you :eek: :eek: Im Dead :D

Now as for the caption competition :!: :!:
:!: WELL WE ALL JUST WANNA BE BIG ROCK STARS HUNTING BIG ROE BUCKS AND DRIVING OFF ROAD CARS, THE STALK COMES EASY BUT THE PRICE AINT CHEAP FORGET ALL THAT IM GOING HUNTING SHEEP :!:
YEH-H-H I WANNA BE A ROCK STAR :!: :D
I couldnt help it chaps he definately looks like a rock star in the pic :D

Just so noone panics about where their T shirt is, these are being despatched tomorrow.

Tartinjock
Wadashot
Stayangry
Joelewis
Morena

I will PM anyone that I have not received a cheque from tonight to give them a gently kick up the arse! :lol:

If anyone would like any medium sized T-shirts, would you let me know please. I have 5 extra medium shirts available and all money will be going to Help for Heroes!!!!!
Cheers
Andy

T Shirts -Thank you Andy L

Andy, If the Spares are going to the Game Fair, I will pick one up then.
Could you remind everyone when and where they are being handed out.

sikamalc said:
Thank you AndyL T shirts arrived at my office this morning, although I have yet to open the box.

As I have stated before I will be at the NGO tent at the CLA between 12 noon and 1pm on the Saturday to dispense the Tshirts. Please ensure you have the cheque made out to the Help for Hero's.

AndyL good luck on the Bucks this weekend, I am sure Richard will look after you. I shall be out next week for a Buck as the rut will be on by then in W Sussex.

Nick and Andy look forward to seeing you at the CLA along with Robin, Smithy and Jojo.

Sikamalc

Unfortunately, spare shirts will not be at the game fair. Sorry but too short a notice!

Back