Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for CSL

Question for CSL

Alex can you please tell us all why one keeps moving threads around the site, the latest thing I posted has nothing to do with the law or legalities at all but has been move to the legal issues ?

There's seems to be threads to all sorts being moved to cover form areas that are not active, most people use the general discussion for just that ,after the threads are moved the just die a death , then a couple of week after a further thread start on the same subject .
    Last edited by widows son; 10-03-2011 at 02:05.

I think this post is in the wrong place, it should be in "Site help and administration".

No problem, I'm sure it's possible to move it!

I think munjac should be shot on site in scotland .

Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    Alex can you please tell us all why one keeps moving threads around the site, the latest thing I posted has nothing to do with the law or legalities at all but has been move to the legal issues ?
    Issues surrounding licensing and the turnaround times thereof, in my opinion, belongs in Legal Issues where all the other licensing issues are.

There's seems to be threads to all sorts being moved to cover form areas that are not active, most people use the general discussion for just that ,after the threads are moved the just die a death , then a couple of week after a further thread start on the same subject .
    They are not moved 'to cover forum areas that are not active', they are moved because they are in the wrong place. That is the reason we have sections. Over time threads that are in the correct place are easier to find, searches can be narrowed down by section etc.

Unless you are advocating having a single section where everything is dumped? Then topics are on page 2 within a few hours and guess what, a further thread is started on the same subject!

Quote Originally Posted by DL View Post
    I think this post is in the wrong place, it should be in "Site help and administration".

No problem, I'm sure it's possible to move it!
    Dare I?

surely worth it for the humour value and caustic response inevitable?!

Go on Alex dare ya!

Site Help/Problems was looking a bit quiet, so I've moved it in there.

Oooh your a bad man.

Ha! Amazing, never been here before......wow its good actually , think I'll hang around, check out some other issues....