Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone counting?

Anyone counting?

Hi lads just wondering if anyone was counting next week as I am available for a beasting if anyone is looking for an extra pair of eyes and a note pad?

Cheers
    Alec

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghillie View Post
    Hi lads just wondering if anyone was counting next week as I am available for a beasting if anyone is looking for an extra pair of eyes and a note pad?

Cheers
    Alec
    Christ if thats what you want a cheap jar of vasoline and ask at the door at Bennet,s a local night club . But dont ask out the street in george square you might not make it home.

That'll make your eyes water

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Christ if thats what you want a cheap jar of vasoline and ask at the door at Bennet,s a local night club . But dont ask out the street in george square you might not make it home.
    Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghillie View Post

Cheers
    Alec
    Theres nothing like letting the world know your coming out hope you told your mother first.

Ok Ok... Coming from the sticks I did`nt realise you girls had another name for a beasting, my fault!!
    I think I will do the count on google earth and get fat for free

You could be the "butt" of a few jokes after the op!

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Bloodly marvalous Just got a call to go to a count and guess what.. yup firkin workin

Oh well looks like thats my hill time done till late summer

We are counting Moidart group next week, hopefully get ourselves done if the snow stays.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Hi Dan
    Its been a while since I was in Acharacle fine part of the world!
    Are you getting to use choppers? My sister works for snh and says pdg were to busy to help with counts!!
    Maybe we could sort something out for next year if your up for it?

Alec
    Last edited by The Ghillie; 10-03-2011 at 18:24.