Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady stalker from Cornwall looking for stalking/syndicate.

Lady stalker from Cornwall looking for stalking/syndicate.

Hi I live near St ives and i am looking for someone willing to take me out stalking. (But not to charge me a fortune.) Alternatively I would like to join a syndicate. I am happy to travel up to 60/70miles. I have my DSC1 and insurance. I would like to work towards my Level 2.
    Please feel free to message me if you can help. thanks suzanne.

Hello shilo and welcome.

If you are up to a "little" longer drive I will take you out stalking for free (cull animals in season) but if you stay with us it wll cost you 55 pn bed, breakfast and e/meal.

Im sure someone on the site closer than us will help you out though. Good luck

Max

Ouch, two in breach of rules on first two post in thread. Ten posts for first lady before stalking request and advertising in second. Mods will be along in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    Ouch, two in breach of rules on first two post in thread. Ten posts for first lady before stalking request and advertising in second. Mods will be along in a minute
    Not advertising stalking at all but, if you stay at my house it is not for free.

If I were to offer stalking on this forum for a charge I would pay the site rate for advertising

So as not to offend anyone, OFFER WITHDRAWN

Max

Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    Hi I live near St ives and i am looking for someone willing to take me out stalking. (But not to charge me a fortune.) Alternatively I would like to join a syndicate. I am happy to travel up to 60/70miles. I have my DSC1 and insurance. I would like to work towards my Level 2.
    Come on lads give the girl a chance, lets not put a fellow stalker off with chauvinism

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post

Is there really any need?

Here is a thread that is bound to result in much hilarity as various old codgers, fogies, crackpots and borderline personality disorder fellow members will fall over themselves to be help whilst displaying various levels of ineptitude, un-subtle attempts at humour and bad innuendo and you go and throw a damper on it......

Can you please just not let grown men fall over themselves to embarrass themselves or what?

Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    Welcome to the forum Suzanne!

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Not advertising stalking at all but, if you stay at my house it is not for free.

If I were to offer stalking on this forum for a charge I would pay the site rate for advertising

So as not to offend anyone, OFFER WITHDRAWN

Max
    Max, don't worry, in this instance I wouldn't have counted your kind offer as advertising!

Alex

p.s. I've removed some of the replies as they weren't particularly helpful.
    Last edited by csl; 06-03-2011 at 16:55.

Quote Originally Posted by 177landy View Post
    Come on lads give the girl a chance, lets not put a fellow stalker off with chauvinism
    Not being a chauvinist at all here, i'm in the same boat my self as the lady, in fact i have phoned a member here this morning to ask if i can accompany him to clue me up more,but its a fair old plod for me

If i'd have asked the same around Derby i wonder if it would have had as much interest ?????

Bernie

But like the Murphy's, you're not bitter.

Suzanne, If you are new to the game you could do considerably worse than contacting the member IanF on this site.

He runs a very good outfit on the Wiltshire/Devon borders with his partner Jo who is a lady stalker extrodinarie herself!

He helped me take my first steps in this game and is not one of those guys who just takes you a deer and expects you to shoot it, he'll go through the field shooting positions and rest.

Regards,

Amir

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Garland View Post
    Not being a chauvinist at all here, i'm in the same boat my self as the lady, in fact i have phoned a member here this morning to ask if i can accompany him to clue me up more,but its a fair old plod for me

If i'd have asked the same around Derby i wonder if it would have had as much interest ?????

Bernie

Do you know how many deer there are around Derby?

Forum member Thar moved up to scotland due to the lack of deer in the county.......