Lady stalker from Cornwall looking for stalking/syndicate.

shilo

Hi I live near St ives and i am looking for someone willing to take me out stalking. (But not to charge me a fortune.) Alternatively I would like to join a syndicate. I am happy to travel up to 60/70miles. I have my DSC1 and insurance. I would like to work towards my Level 2.
Please feel free to message me if you can help. thanks suzanne.

Hello shilo and welcome.

If you are up to a "little" longer drive I will take you out stalking for free (cull animals in season) but if you stay with us it wll cost you £55 pn bed, breakfast and e/meal.

Im sure someone on the site closer than us will help you out though. Good luck

Max

Ouch, two in breach of rules on first two post in thread. Ten posts for first lady before stalking request and advertising in second. Mods will be along in a minute:D

Ouch, two in breach of rules on first two post in thread. Ten posts for first lady before stalking request and advertising in second. Mods will be along in a minute:D

Not advertising stalking at all but, if you stay at my house it is not for free.

If I were to offer stalking on this forum for a charge I would pay the site rate for advertising

So as not to offend anyone, OFFER WITHDRAWN

Max

Hi I live near St ives and i am looking for someone willing to take me out stalking. (But not to charge me a fortune.) Alternatively I would like to join a syndicate. I am happy to travel up to 60/70miles. I have my DSC1 and insurance. I would like to work towards my Level 2.
Come on lads give the girl a chance, lets not put a fellow stalker off with chauvinism

Is there really any need?

Here is a thread that is bound to result in much hilarity as various old codgers, fogies, crackpots and borderline personality disorder fellow members will fall over themselves to be help whilst displaying various levels of ineptitude, un-subtle attempts at humour and bad innuendo and you go and throw a damper on it......

Can you please just not let grown men fall over themselves to embarrass themselves or what?:fester:

Welcome to the forum Suzanne! :thumb:

Not advertising stalking at all but, if you stay at my house it is not for free.

If I were to offer stalking on this forum for a charge I would pay the site rate for advertising

So as not to offend anyone, OFFER WITHDRAWN

Max

Max, don't worry, in this instance I wouldn't have counted your kind offer as advertising!

Alex

p.s. I've removed some of the replies as they weren't particularly helpful.

Last edited:
Come on lads give the girl a chance, lets not put a fellow stalker off with chauvinism

Not being a chauvinist at all here, i'm in the same boat my self as the lady, in fact i have phoned a member here this morning to ask if i can accompany him to clue me up more,but its a fair old plod for me

If i'd have asked the same around Derby i wonder if it would have had as much interest ?????

Bernie

But like the Murphy's, you're not bitter.;)

Suzanne, If you are new to the game you could do considerably worse than contacting the member IanF on this site.

He runs a very good outfit on the Wiltshire/Devon borders with his partner Jo who is a lady stalker extrodinarie herself!

He helped me take my first steps in this game and is not one of those guys who just takes you a deer and expects you to shoot it, he'll go through the field shooting positions and rest.

Regards,

Amir

Not being a chauvinist at all here, i'm in the same boat my self as the lady, in fact i have phoned a member here this morning to ask if i can accompany him to clue me up more,but its a fair old plod for me

If i'd have asked the same around Derby i wonder if it would have had as much interest ?????

Bernie

Do you know how many deer there are around Derby?

Forum member Thar moved up to scotland due to the lack of deer in the county.......

Do you know how many deer there are around Derby?

Forum member Thar moved up to scotland due to the lack of deer in the county.......

Derby have some very good herds of Fallow,The Foremark Estate,Caulk Abbey,Locko Park,Donnington Park,and Many have escaped the parks, and have become real pests,but its same old same old,you need plenty of money to stalk them and theres plenty More
I could walk for 15mins from my house in Ockbrook and would put some wild Fallow up,But its Locko park estate,and they lease the land for Pheasant shoots,and the deer are left to do as they please

Bernie

Is there really any need?

Here is a thread that is bound to result in much hilarity as various old codgers, fogies, crackpots and borderline personality disorder fellow members will fall over themselves to be help whilst displaying various levels of ineptitude, un-subtle attempts at humour and bad innuendo and you go and throw a damper on it......

Can you please just not let grown men fall over themselves to embarrass themselves or what?:fester:
:lol:

Hey guys......bring it on!!!!! If id known my thread would result in all this humour I would have posted it ages ago.!!! Thanks to you all for making me laugh and let the humour continue. X

Hi lads....................I'm 6'2'' 15 stone and have a big black beard..................I'm looking for some stalking.................can any of you big boys help me out?

NO.........I DIDN'T THINK SO.................:rofl:

Just a bit of fun......................Good luck shilo, lots of good guys on here who will point you in the right direction.
If your ever up in Galloway I shall take you out a day on my ground.

Regards,

CADEX

Hi lads....................I'm 6'2'' 15 stone and have a big black beard..................I'm looking for some stalking.................can any of you big boys help me out?

Just a bit of fun......................Good luck shilo, lots of good guys on here who will point you in the right direction.

Regards,

CADEX

When you coming down to Wales then big boy :D:D:D

Regards,

CADEX

Have you got an hairy arse as well Cadex?:)

A hairy ass is not a requirement, but gives us girlies something to giggle at when following you professional stalkers through the undergrowth!!!!

if the guide has a builders crack it would be a good replacement of the bipod and you could ask to clench for a steady shot :D sorry way off on a tangent and off topic ,hope you find what your looking for,atb wayne

Back