Thread: Moose

Moose

I was on the phone when i looked out the window and saw this chap behind my dog kennels. Not a very good photo. He was tha third bull moose i have seen today. The other two were stood by the side of the road.

Re: Moose

Quote Originally Posted by Jagare
    I was on the phone when i looked out the window and saw this chap behind my dog kennels. Not a very good photo. He was tha third bull moose i have seen today. The other two were stood by the side of the road.
    realy lovely ,

That's really awful, I feel sorry for you I'm really lucky I see sparrows and the like

John

The Moose are around all the time but its not often that you see them. They browes all the smaller birch and mountian ash right up to the house. Planted apple trees . Big mistake . Apple trees lasted a week before eaten to ground level.

Still they are a burden you just have to live with

Spetember 8th will soon be here I bet you won't see him then!

The season starts in the Nth of Sweden in Sept. Here its the 2nd monday in Oct. Will be hunting at another hunting ground then . We have our Älgjakt on our ground on the 23rd. But your right I think they go on holiday then. We have 1 adult & 1 calf this year so we will loose the dogs and see what happens.