Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does anyone know? in Norfolk

does anyone know? in Norfolk

does anyone know of anywhere in Norfolk, a butcher that would skin and prepare joints etc for a fee of course.

i have a red that needs doing, and ive never done one before, and my first one id like to get done properly.

thank in advance

Andy

Hello Andy,
    i have a friend that may be able to help you out,

he'll be able to skin and do all you want to your in about 15 mins he really knows his stuff.
    i wil check with him cuz he is a busy man but otherwise i'll let u know and you can pm me ur number so he can ring you..
    providing houghton hall is'nt to far for you, he has a lovely larder and all the kit
    infact the larder is in my pictures with myself and him, have a look
    all the best
    Secret

Quote Originally Posted by SecretStalker.308 View Post
    Hello Andy,

he'll be able to skin and do all you want to your in about 15 mins he really knows his stuff.
    i wil check with him cuz he is a busy man but otherwise i'll let u know and you can pm me ur number so he can ring you..
    providing houghton hall is'nt to far for you, he has a lovely larder and all the kit
    all the best
    Secret
    15 mins , i would like to see that !

im a trained butcher and it would take me a good 2hrs to skin and joint a red properly and thats with out making sausages etc from the trim .

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post

im a trained butcher and it would take me a good 2hrs to skin and joint a red properly and thats with out making sausages etc from the trim .

cheers lee
    Well done on your first red

I would say Lee is your man goldypurple, if he is interested

Max

Goldypurple ring me, I may have the answer.

PM inbound. I don't know if the guy looks in here, so I'll not put his name up in public. A phone enquiry can't hurt though.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post

cheers lee
    i total agree with you, i am a butcher as well i would like to see anybody do a deer correctly in 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretStalker.308 View Post
    Hello Andy,

all the best
    Secret
    Hi Secretstalker
    Could you give me your friends details as well, because if he is getting paid for his time I want to take all my deer there, 15 min for a red It takes me that long to skin a roe.

Try paddock farm shop, Mulbarton, near Norwich i don't know the number of hand but it will be in the phone book, he may be able to help you.

regard's bernie1959

Cheers guys, red now skinned, took me for ever lol, thought I might as well try and learn myself, now to try and joint it lol.

Anyone any tips?

Thanks max well happy with my first red was well worth taken, now to find room in the freezer lol