Available: Red, Roe and Sika in Sutherland

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
As some of you will know I have a 250 acre forestry plot which is available for SD members at £50 per day, no other fees, trophy etc, just the carcase at dealer prices if you want it. There is also a very reasonable B&B just 5 minutes from the ground.

I have just acquired another piece of land of 750 acres, which consists of open hill, established wood, recent planting (five years ago I believe) and clear fell a bit of everything. This will be available from the start of June, same financial rules apply, the B&B is about 20-25 minutes away.

You will need to be insured.

John

Where about in Sutherland JAYB, I'm in Caithness but never shot a Sika, very interested.

I hope you have paid your fee Jon i cant see trade member at your name :rofl: Jon keep the second friday night sat morning in July for me mate x 3 and if i sleep in the house at the BB i want paid this time :lol:.

I hope you have paid your fee Jon i cant see trade member at your name :rofl: Jon keep the second friday night sat morning in July for me mate x 3 and if i sleep in the house at the BB i want paid this time :lol:.

That's you booked in, as for payment you will have to take that up with the landlady she will maybe want Alan as a deposit :D

Good stuff John.

I Look forward to a visit later in the year. Hopefully you can fit me and the wife in for a visit - I have no doubt this will be a popular spot.

Dave

Good stuff John.

I Look forward to a visit later in the year. Hopefully you can fit me and the wife in for a visit - I have no doubt this will be a popular spot.

Dave

I forgot about your impending nuptials, can I say that :D

Congratulations Davy boy:tiphat:

John

John
I'll have some of that, (preferably when the midgies are at their worst.... just like last time.)
T.J. was telling me about it, so it looks like me and him will be up some time soon, seeing as he's coming all the way from Cattrick I'll let him sort the dates out.
P.S.
How's you and your good lady doing?
Alan

John
I'll have some of that, (preferably when the midgies are at their worst.... just like last time.)
T.J. was telling me about it, so it looks like me and him will be up some time soon, seeing as he's coming all the way from Cattrick I'll let him sort the dates out.
P.S.
How's you and your good lady doing?
Alan

Hi Alan,

Nice to hear from you, we are fine thank you. The Sika are always glad to see you, they reckon it makes 'em feel safe :D. This time for sure mate, at least you know what they look like now, well from the back at least.

I shall await to hear from Stu as to when you will be over, August is usually the best time for the midges the really nasty ones are normally centre stage by then

John

Hi, John - is there any decent Roe bucks on the ground. My wife and myself along with two others are looking to book a cottage for 3 - 5 days in July. If there was the chance of a Roe buck or two I would be most interested to hear from you. Bill.

That's the secdond time today I have seen that stag :D. Ilove his coat winter at the front and summer at the back.

John

thats a cracking looking beast i wonder if its the same one i saw a couple of weeks ago did you get it
in the highseat area or on the other bit of land ,well done anyway

Back