Looking for a highseat, well look no futher!!!!!!!

Yes that does look very good. Imagine that will last a great deal longer than the ones I currently use.

thanks for the writeup ,didnt you get the plastic bungs i sent to put in the ends to cap them off?.glad you like it i have just designed a low box out of steel box that bolts together and then panels up with wood so when i get it finished i will post pictures,atb wayne

thanks for the writeup ,didnt you get the plastic bungs i sent to put in the ends to cap them off?.glad you like it i have just designed a low box out of steel box that bolts together and then panels up with wood so when i get it finished i will post pictures,atb wayne

No wayne never got any plastic end bits, the rest is perfect :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

hi john yes need to talk i will see you soon,dave send me your address i will post you some bungs i dont put them in to start as they pull out if moving along the floor so easier to knock them in when there up atb,wayne

that depends but around £60 couriers are awkward about size but i can get 4 to a pallet to save costs or fill the van and deliver myself which is what i have done for most ,dave arranged his own transport for that single from a friend

Looks good Dave . Does it fit snugly in the tree you wanted it to ?
I been watching 10 bucks all weekend from the one you helped me move. Unfortunately across the lane !

Atb Steve

Looks good Dave . Does it fit snugly in the tree you wanted it to ?
I been watching 10 bucks all weekend from the one you helped me move. Unfortunately across the lane !

Atb Steve

with abit of trimming it fitted nicely steve thanks , thats typical i bet them bucks where waving at you wernt they :doh:knowing you couldnt shoot them

Back