Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettinsoli or Beretta

Bettinsoli or Beretta

Has anyone used owned or experiance of Bettinsoli shot guns. Looking at either a new Bettinsoli or second hand Beretta but have no experiance or knowledge of Bettinsoli.

In the past I have owned the both at the same time. I now have only the Beretta.

That said the Bettinsoli that I had was a 20 bore and I had little use for it and needed the safe space, so sadly the Bettinsoli had to go.

Would I get rid of my Beretta..........No, would I buy another Bettinsoli...........Yes!

Both great guns, but for me the Beretta.

Owned several Beretta's in 12b and 20b. Don't know anything about Bettinsoli's but if you look at the price of some secondhand Beretta's there is obviously a real demand for them. I would suggest that if you later wanted to change the shotgun then you may get more of your dosh back on the sale than many other makes. Plus I have never ever had a maintenance or reliability issue with Beretta, they are really well made and robust.

love my beretta....

Quote Originally Posted by Cris View Post
    Has anyone used owned or experiance of Bettinsoli shot guns. Looking at either a new Bettinsoli or second hand Beretta but have no experiance or knowledge of Bettinsoli.
    Beretta speaks for itself

Bettinsoli does not

nothing against Bettinsoli but I would and hav chosen Beretta every time
    the extra I pay for a Beretta has prooved it's worth many times over in conditions where over good makes hav failed
    you makes your choice and takes your chance

beretta for me,plus secondhand beretta will always sell better than a bettinsoli

Cheers Guy's

Sounds like Beretta has the edge as I knew really deep down just never heard of Bettinsoli.

For all the reasons above

Berreta

Unless its a Browning

Beretta, they dont sell more than all the others put together for no reason ! Sold my old 301 20 years ago and still regret it !
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !