Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 syndicate places available in larnarkshire

2 syndicate places available in larnarkshire

2 places available in roe only long term (13 years) syndicate on larnarkshire / lothion border
    only available due to 2 senior members dropping out.
    level 1 a must working towards level 2 plus insurance reqd. (agents reqirements)
    good mix of mature,clear fell and re-plant,good road access.
    high seats in place, caravan on site, b.b only 10 minutes away
    15-20 roe culled every year, certainly not hard shot
    total area about 1200 hectares
    not f.c ground
    must be fit enough to move high seats as and when reqd.

adervertising this on behave of the leasee who does not have access to the internet.
    please p.m me if interested and I will pass on any details.

cost about 300 per year, THIS IS CHEAP GOOD QUALITY STALKING

Can I have more info please, Certainly whetting my appitite. Am level one, two stalks complete and third next week, SGA insurance, Out with Widows son tomorrow so may get one from him. He is AW.
    Cheers, Jim

jimbo123, sorry but I have been told the leasee does not want any local people on the syndicate, due to previous local members sitting on the place, not my idea so please no replies how crap that is , like I said not my rules.

No local boys how many times have we heard that one. Sad as lets get that wall built quick

Yes Davie, not the first time it has happened to me, same message from Moffat last year. 60 miles is too close. Mind you I did pick up a good season on does cos the boys would not come up for any deer without horns. Forestry had to call us in. Depend whether deer income is more important than the trees,
    Jim

Sad as lets get that wall built quick [/QUOTE]

What on gods earth does that mean "Sad as lets get that wall built quick" Do you ever read your replies before hitting the send button?

Think it is refering to the wall Hadran built in yorkshire when he said"here is where civilised England finishes

Quote Originally Posted by happyhunt View Post
    jimbo123, sorry but I have been told the leasee does not want any local people on the syndicate, due to previous local members sitting on the place, not my idea so please no replies how crap that is , like I said not my rules.
    Aye, the last thing you would want is a syndicate member who would use the ground

thanks for all the replies, all p.ms responded to, all details will be passed to the leasee, successful canidates will be contacted within a couple of week.
    regards
    HH

I think most good scots will understand my post and when some one says you are local keep away it really dose piss you off. Deer management should be done by people who are local and can get to the ground more than twice a year. I think a few thousand concrete block should keep the buggers out.