will bases for sauer 80 and 90 fit sauer 202?

willtomand

I have been told this today. If so I have my problem of acquiring non-weaver type bases licked. If not its back to the drawing board! Wanted to check this out with someone who will know before on-line purchase. So will bases for sauer 80 or 90 fit my 202? :rolleyes:

heard of borom mounts?

set of borom swing off mounts along lines of apel advertised on flebay for $193 for sauer 202 item number 320657435317

anyone heard of these?

opinions?

Hi mate

Just keep an eye on ebay. There's a Canadian firm that appears every so often and sells their own brand Apel type mounts. Fully guaranteed - so they say - and they have limited, but good feedback. I questioned one of the people who gave feed back - from Ukraine no less - and he was happy with them. Other than that i cant tell you about them or the ones you mention above

scrun

borom mounts

£145 posted. 100% feedback. But Id like to be sure before I buy. Look the business all the same.

Last edited:
I have a set of 3 30mm Leupold QR rings and the mounts for Sauer 202 for sale and open to sensible offers. They were on my 202 for 6 months and have no signs of use.. (1x30mm Low and 2x30mm Medium).

I have a set of 3 30mm Leupold QR rings and the mounts for Sauer 202 for sale and open to sensible offers. They were on my 202 for 6 months and have no signs of use.. (1x30mm Low and 2x30mm Medium).

Re the above, I fitted a set of these to my S202 4 years ago, good quality and never given any trouble, highly recommended.

Back