Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valley arms

Valley arms

I just got back from Valley arms in Ruthin, north Wales to collect my mates new CZ550 .243

What a cracking little gun shop shop it is.... They haven't stocked it with useless bits of crap that nobody ever buys, just the essential stuff that shooters need.
    Good stock of ammo and guns-a-plenty... and an impressive door on the gun vault

The lads there are knowledgeable and helpful (obviously not Welsh).... only joking boyo's

Well worth a visit if you are ever down (or up) that way.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    I just got back from Valley arms in Ruthin, north Wales to collect my mates new CZ550 .243

What a cracking little gun shop shop it is.... They haven't stocked it with useless bits of crap that nobody ever buys, just the essential stuff that shooters need.
    Good stock of ammo and guns-a-plenty... and an impressive door on the gun vault

The lads there are knowledgeable and helpful (obviously not Welsh).... only joking boyo's

Got to agree only I'm biased as I live only a few miles away.

I agree, passed by last year, great guys very friendly and knowledgable. also bargin priced ammo.

The only problem I have had with them is that if you order stuff they dont have in stock it never comes even after many phone calls.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post

Good stock of ammo and guns-a-plenty...
    and an impressive door on the gun vault

If you take a good look at the outside of the building, you will recognise it for what it is, especially as the name Bolero camp has its origins in the war, probably the original armoury building for the camp, & later a guardroom / armoury for the p.o.w. camp.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I have a few shoots around ruthin..and didnt even know there was a gun shop..will have to pay a visit when im next home...do they sell bullet heads for reloading ??

Mickyfin
    They do sell lots of re loading stuff if they have it in stock, see previous post, they are allwas very helpfull they just dont seem to want to order stuff they tell you they will but it never appears.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Quote Originally Posted by mickyfinn View Post
    I have a few shoots around ruthin..and didnt even know there was a gun shop..will have to pay a visit when im next home...do they sell bullet heads for reloading ??
    You've probably driven past it many times mistaking it for "The Valley Arms" pub

It doesn't look much like a gunshop from outside, it's a prefab building with corrugated asbestos roof.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

They now have Gwynned Firearms to.

Jim is a top chap and a crack pistol shot. I purchased a Thomson Encore off him a couple of years back and he showed me his competition pistol that he has on section 5.

If he were closer I would give him plenty of business.