Valley arms

Si

I just got back from Valley arms in Ruthin, north Wales to collect my mates new CZ550 .243

What a cracking little gun shop shop it is.... They haven't stocked it with useless bits of crap that nobody ever buys, just the essential stuff that shooters need.
Good stock of ammo and guns-a-plenty... and an impressive door on the gun vault :cool:

The lads there are knowledgeable and helpful (obviously not Welsh).... only joking boyo's

Well worth a visit if you are ever down (or up) that way.

I just got back from Valley arms in Ruthin, north Wales to collect my mates new CZ550 .243

What a cracking little gun shop shop it is.... They haven't stocked it with useless bits of crap that nobody ever buys, just the essential stuff that shooters need.
Good stock of ammo and guns-a-plenty... and an impressive door on the gun vault :cool:

The lads there are knowledgeable and helpful (obviously not Welsh).... only joking boyo's

Got to agree only I'm biased as I live only a few miles away.

I agree, passed by last year, great guys very friendly and knowledgable. also bargin priced ammo.:thumb:

Good stock of ammo and guns-a-plenty...
and an impressive door on the gun vault :cool:

If you take a good look at the outside of the building, you will recognise it for what it is, especially as the name Bolero camp has its origins in the war, probably the original armoury building for the camp, & later a guardroom / armoury for the p.o.w. camp.

I have a few shoots around ruthin..and didnt even know there was a gun shop..will have to pay a visit when im next home...do they sell bullet heads for reloading ??

Mickyfin
They do sell lots of re loading stuff if they have it in stock, see previous post, they are allwas very helpfull they just dont seem to want to order stuff they tell you they will but it never appears.

I have a few shoots around ruthin..and didnt even know there was a gun shop..will have to pay a visit when im next home...do they sell bullet heads for reloading ??

You've probably driven past it many times mistaking it for "The Valley Arms" pub :D

It doesn't look much like a gunshop from outside, it's a prefab building with corrugated asbestos roof.

Jim is a top chap and a crack pistol shot. I purchased a Thomson Encore off him a couple of years back and he showed me his competition pistol that he has on section 5.

If he were closer I would give him plenty of business.

Jim is a top chap and a crack pistol shot. I purchased a Thomson Encore off him a couple of years back and he showed me his competition pistol that he has on section 5.

If he were closer I would give him plenty of business.

Jim's retired buddy (being kept busy keeping his grandsons in grass trackers and playing with his Jag) two young lads have it now Ian and Richard there not bad either not much experience in fullbore but they are getting there.

Back